Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tell me what to do
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:23 pm 
I'm witch and have an unused set investigation on lukesci.

Tell me who to put into the sets. Also, I'm roleblocked today, so the results won't come until tomorrow.

Also tbh it's a relief to be roleblocked, since I don't need to do the cursey thing today.

Post subject: Re: Tell me what to do
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:03 am 
Also, I'm fully aware that I look sketchy as fuck for this particular kill that I claim to have an investigation on.

The reason I'm claiming to everyone is that I claimed to just ET in my defense, and then survived the lynch, and then considered that I don't actually trust everyone at ET, and should probably just let everyone know what I told to the lowest common denominator of trust.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:57 am 
I think for your set investigation you should choose about 3-4 people you think are sketchiest from this list:
mx32000
ObitoSigma
gurev
jakob
jasonlam
joachim
Julian
maxmurin
chiller
vito
yyao1

This is basically just people with weak alibis for it. If we are to trust your investigation, we trust you so you can choose who you personally think is most likely to have done it.

I personally at least like Julian a little as being town (just a little, not actually vouching for him), but have no recommendations on the rest.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:03 pm 
Thoughts on this list

mx32000 - I get an "inexperienced townie" vibe off of her. Mild trust.
ObitoSigma - I. Have. No. Clue.
gurev - Probably not?
jakob - Would absolutely have done the thing.
jasonlam - Would probably not have done the thing.
joachim - I couldn't get a read on him yesterday, but he seemed more offended than anything else that he was even considered for the execution at any point. This isn't really a read on him in either direction.
Julian - I get a "fledgling town mastermind" vibe from Julian. He could very well be a mafia mastermind, but if so, I think he's thinking at a level above me.
maxmurin - sure josh may think his alibi is weak, but the town meeting went to max and he was exactly where he said he'd be.
chiller - alibis in general are too good. He may have just been mafia with his buddies making all the earlier kills though. I'm kinda assuming python is pk for this conclusion.
vito - never met the person
yyao1 - couldn't get a read on him yesterday, in a similar vein to joachim. leaning townie, but not enough to color him green.

So I guess I think I want to do the set investigation on the 4 orange people and the one red person? I was thinking that the sets should be larger. Like containing about 50% of suspicion each.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:26 pm 
I agree that a more 50/50 chance thing seems better.