Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Thoughts
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:55 pm 
If Luke is telling the truth about there being 4 mafia left, this means two things at least.

1. Either they have a splitter that planted evidence on jamb or yyao1 lied about the results of the shoveling.
2. They had a pair investigator frame boof for jakob's kill. This would mean achester, who started the jakob investigations, either framed for that kill or mafia quickly set up a frame. Or given that the investigations didn't choose Boof, the likelihood of one of them not actually being a investigator or lying bumps up.

One could use the crystal balls to do some role probing interrogations, but I waver on that actually being a good idea. Also, Luke could have just lied.

Post subject: Re: Thoughts
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:22 pm 
I am not sure how I could have lied about the shovelling. I did a shovelling on m2w and sammyluo, the former almost certainly a town and the latter provably a mafia. (If I lied about m2w's alignment, there should be less mafia, not more.)

On the other hand, since brunnerj is provably a mafia as well, either jamb was planted or cmcclena lied about her shovel. Leaning towards the former because sammyluo was lying about him being planted, which can't be true if the mafia splitter had already done so on jamb (assuming that there's only one mafia splitter).

Post subject: Re: Thoughts
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:27 pm 
Oh my bad, I thought you did jamb's shoveling.