Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Last Words
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:44 pm 
Obviously I messed up. I know that I will be lynched sooner or later and the day has finally come. Moreover, I suspect that there's nothing that will vindicate me, so besides me claiming myself to be town I might just be a mafia in your mind for the rest of the game.

Here are my thoughts, if they are worth anything:
(1) I have a decent suspicion for Chiller for reasons posted as part of my defense (voting me for pravi's death on Day 1 when there's only one investigation against me), mafia have probably framed me for that kill and made Chiller provoke this.
(2) I have a slight suspicion for rusch for first pushing me to use the shovel and second reporting natalyat's death one minute after the kill happened.
(3) I have some town read on python and lukesci, some mafia read on Julian and joachim, but they are probably weak since interactions are limited. (Again, I am not a very social person.)
(4) Feel free to trick yourself to believe that you lynched a mafia, but for the sake of the game, please assume that you lynched a town, and continue playing assuming that there are 4 mafia left. At this stage it might be strictly optimal to assume that there are more mafia than there actually is. Still all hope is not lost, so stay strong my fellow townies!
(5) Thank you all for such a great game. This game is way more exciting than the previous one, and I feel that I learned a lot from it. To be honest I can't wait to go to hell now and see all the truth that have been hidden from you mortals. Au revoir!

Post subject: Re: Last Words
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:49 pm 
Thanks for understanding, yyao1-who's-a-townie! In this case, I guess town is just doing really poorly. Glad you enjoyed game!
I would like to say that we shouldn't necessarily assume we've lynched a townie. In fact, I think that if yyao1 is a townie, when he's lynched we've already lost; so we ought to assume, tomorrow, that he was mafia, since our actions are irrelevant in the case he's town.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:51 pm 
Glad it's been a good game for you!

I agree with lukesci that we should assume yyao1 is mafia at this point as its the only scenario where we have a chance.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:56 pm 
Instead of being a dream, take action.