Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Schedule Updates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:19 am 
Will be at Harvard for HMMT meeting this afternoon (not sure when it’s over).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:41 am 
Will be in my room in Sidney-Pacific all day. I'm not really sure how this should work, since I just assumed that I would be dead before weekend and this wouldn't be an issue. I'll be out and about tomorrow, but do I need to do something today to make myself killable? Maybe I can go downstairs to the lobby (which is open to the public during daytime hours) for an hour today or something if people want me to.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:11 pm 
I will be in the Sidney-Pacific lobby (70 Pacific Street) from 4:30-5:30 today if you want to kill me then. The lobby is accessible without card access, at least during daytime hours.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:16 pm 
I'll be off-campus from 9:30 tonight to about 2am.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:38 pm 
I'm gonna be at patrol in Building 36 from 8 to 11. Please don't interrupt this!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:48 pm 
I have choir practice and church from 8:30-10:45 at the MIT chapel tomorrow morning. Please don't kill me then. I also have a religion class from 2:45-3:45 in the building directly east of the chapel. Don't kill me there either.

I'll probably be in W20 eating and tooling for the bulk of the time in between these events, and I am fair game then. I might also go to BGOC from 4-5.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:56 pm 
Quidditch game tomorrow from 12 to 4. Please don't kill me then.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:58 pm 
The MIT Quidditch team still exists? That's awesome! I probably won't come this week, but I would be interested in checking it out in the future!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:12 pm 
I've been told several people came to black hole to kill me last night, when I wasn't there. I think that just hiding from y'all for the rest of the game would be against the spirit of the game, so here: there is a strong likelihood I will be in Black hole kitchen from 430 to 630. I'm pretty busy tonight so if you want to kill me, that will probably be your best shot.

Also, yes, MIT does have a quidditch team! You should come to practice next weekend!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:51 pm 
I've got game design club at W20 from 7 to some unknown time. Would prefer this not be interrupted! If you want another shot at killing me, I'll probably be back at Black Hole before 11.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:25 pm 
I go to class in 8-119 now. I have class til nine. Then I walk back to New House, and have fun me day time. There will be cake, and there can be brains :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:26 pm 
Going to sleep now. Sorry if you wanted to kill me!