Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:25 pm 
She said lots of sketchy things to me and then tried to zombify me. A player told me the zombie part so I was already suspicious.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:36 pm 
Jackie claims to be unable to post to forums, and asked for the following to be posted:

"I was chasing gurev for the lolz because he was acting really scared of me and I wanted to see what he'd do. As an evil person I'd obviously not do this in the middle of ET?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:37 pm 
I can mechanically confirm Jackie is a zombie, so given the attempted zombification, she's a lynch target. I want python dead first though (necromancers are scarier)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:39 pm 
Agreed - get python

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:40 pm 
Jackie just bit gurev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:40 pm 
Jackie just publicly bit gurev in ET.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:41 pm 
Well, whatever we do, don't vote no lynch...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:42 pm 
But even so, I'm more concerned about python. At least we know what Jackie is doing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:49 pm 
Ok I will reveal what my role does. I am a Necromancer and am fighting another Necromancer, who I believe is yyao1. Both of us want to take control of Vampires and Zombies, and use them to either attack the other Necromancer, destroy the other Necromancer's vampires or zombies, or stand on mana spires. At the end of game, the Necromancer with the most soul mana wins.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:51 pm 
So my goals are orthogonal to Town goals, and thus I claim lynching Jackie is better, in that she can bite people and turn them into Zombies. She literally bit gurev in front rooms in front of us.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:59 pm 
I have no idea why python believes that I am a necromancer, when I have not done anything that has to do with him.