Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Friendly reminders
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:03 pm 
- Make sure that if you learn a rumor/secret, you look it up in the keyword search as soon as you reasonably can.
- Make sure that if you use a new device/browser on the keyword search, you first look up the keyword for your username
- Try to use the form for reporting when you draw mana: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Also, keep asking me questions if something is confusing or you think there is an error! Also, shortly after day end, poke me if there is a thing that you're waiting on me to do. I'm doing a bunch of things at once (aaaaaah GMing), so it's easy for me to lose track of things.

Post subject: Re: Friendly reminders
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:20 am 
Friendly reminder that to cast a spell, you need to be able to use the mana color for that spell.
Not a reminder per say, but if you could submit lynch votes under your username, rather than any other name, that would be more convenient for me IRL.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:27 am 
Friendly reminder: This is a mystery game. If there is a thing that needs GM confirmation in the middle, get that confirmation rather than assuming; it may be the case that some mechanic messes with your mechanic. In particular, I'm probably going to be asleep until like 2 pm tomorrow, and thus won't be able to respond to things super quickly. Call me twice at 617-959-1824 if you need to break through my "Do not Disturb" mode to wake me up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:25 pm 
Friendly reminder: In general, spells cost mana. If you think a spell doesn't cost mana, check to be sure. Also, another reminder that you need to know a mana color for a spell in order to cast spells.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:07 pm 
Friendly reminder: "Transfer Mana" and "Convert Mana" are spells, which both cost .5 mana.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:29 pm 
Please don't spam forum posts, just in terms of OOG forum etiquette.