Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:43 am 
Vampires and Zombies are competing over a statistic. Whoever has more points at the end of the game wins.

If Vampires bite town and Zombies bite Vampires, then Vampires start to die and Zombies win by the numbers.

Every bite that Zombies use that doesn't contribute to eliminating Vampires is a bite that increases their foe's final score. And vice versa. The same is true for lynches -- Zombies and Vampires, remember that your enemies at <3HP cannot vote.

Soon today, the leaders of both the Zombies and Vampires will know a spell that lets them detect whether a player is a Zombie/Vampire or not. So the Zombies and Vampires will be able to play optimally to eliminate each other.

I promise to never attempt to lynch a Zombie or Vampire until they bite town. Town, as long as we're not bitten again, follow my campaign slogan: If we're not leeched for lunch, lynch the lich.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:53 am 
(A lot of this is inspired guessing from what I've heard achester/gurev claim, and not mechanically confirmed. Given that so far, vampires/zombies have tried to bite other zombies/vampires, I'm pretty sure that vampires/zombies already believe that eliminating each other is optimal, and are already on board with this plan.)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:55 pm 
Can we lynch the other lich this time though? I don't like being lynched, and I especially don't like being lynched multiple times in the same game!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:57 pm 
We'll do it if you tell us the proper execution method. (crosses fingers, please be too many cats)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:24 pm 
Hmmm and you won't just use the correct execution method on me...?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:16 pm 
Of course not :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:25 pm 
rusch wrote:
We'll do it if you tell us the proper execution method. (crosses fingers, please be too many cats)

same