Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Jackie let me bite her!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:30 pm 
As opposed to say, me biting a human.
Jackie is helpful! Right now I trust her (and by extension, trust other random vanilla zombies).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:31 pm 
Jackie has also been letting me bite her, every day.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:33 pm 
How on earth is Jackie not dying then?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:41 pm 
Biting me doesn't really do anything to me. I'm already undead.

Relatedly, if there are other things wandering around that want or need to bite something today, I'm available now. So far I've had a policy of not disclosing who does this to me, since town's opinion on such creatures is a bit volatile, and intend to continue this. I do request that if you bite me, you have at least epsilon goodwill toward me (e.g. don't vote to lynch me, that would be rude).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:06 pm 
Okay - Jackie seems like at least publicly she's trying to help town, so I don't think we should execute her tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:07 pm 
I would strongly support not executing jamb.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:48 am 
Literally tho, jackie is a zombie, and then you're possibly a zombie too, so like?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:50 am 
Also like, recently been given a rumor that implies things jackie has said=lies [[zowa]]

I think we should do away with the silly notion that jackie isn't a bad baddie bad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:43 am 
I think if Jackie bites someone we think is human (other than Linus, since that's in the past), we should execute her even if the person forgives her after the fact. (After the fact, they might become a zombie and want her to live even if they started human.) If she doesn't, though, we should let her live. Perhaps she has an incentive to bite town but is suppressing it so we don't get mad at her (which seems like reasonable strategy).

Also, I'm human, so if she bites me, we should execute her. (Jackie pls don't bite me.)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:28 am 
agrebe wrote:
I think if Jackie bites someone we think is human (other than Linus, since that's in the past), we should execute her even if the person forgives her after the fact.

Exception: if Jackie first vaccinates the human against infection, and then heals the human after the bite.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 am 
Jackie lied, this makes Jackie bad, therefore Jackie should by lynched.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:55 am 
Chiller it seems you always like jamb getting lynched :P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:03 pm 
Incidentally, what exactly is Jackie being claimed to have lied about?
Also, it's extremely unclear that chiller's logic is valid in this game. I am sort of suspicious of the fact that town'sn't been trying to lynch someone, but Jackie doesn't stand out as a particular target to me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 pm 
Jamb claimed to have no reason to target humans, [[zowa]] says zombies especially want to target humans

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:33 pm 
Ah, I see. Linus initially claimed the opposite too and then changed his mind; maybe it just takes a while for that goal to develop? I admit I haven't been paying close attention to times, though.