Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: sammy infodump
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:22 am 
-I'm in an alliance with some others whereby we guarantee each other protection and provide other support (like influencing votes away from each other), which has been quite handy for providing me with information. (In fact, I'm in at least 2 such alliances, though one of them hasn't told me anything)

Re rumors:
-I have access to a rumor for a spell that gives trap kills on people who know too many rumors they didn't start with (specifically, at least 2*n where n is the number of days in game so far). This makes me hesitate to share all my rumors with you guys, but it's probably worth it for the extra knowledge (and you guys are probably past the limit for at least midgame already anyway?)? Let me know

Re hunters:
-I'm fairly sure gurev is an undead hunter (and laberca maybe as well?) - he told me jackie bit him but he's still human (but gained the bite incant from the interaction), and separately that he's very interested in BANG spells for the purpose of killing vampires and werewolves. laberca also claimed to know a reason for humans to have bite incants, which I might try to wrest from her soon.

More later.

Post subject: Re: sammy infodump
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:07 am 
Also, the "werewolves v. vampires" thing is just something jackie is making up to make her seem more town-aligned in her biting, don't actually believe it of course.

Lotta, do you know how python could've figured out that you were a vampire?