Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Death
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:42 pm 
Cecilia was found dead in Loop Lounge. Time of death is estimated at 7:37 PM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 pm 
All of the sketchy. I apologize in advance to kaufmand. And I would believe that if he were mafia he would do this.

He left black hole kitchen about 15 minutes ago, to go to pecker, which pecker confirmed this, but it times right again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 pm 
There are a TON of mafia players around though, so I take back the last post, it is equally, (if not more) likely that it was someone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:49 pm 
By TON I meant Dgrazian is also around. No one else was seen on/ near Loop. Andrea has been sitting in the kitchen with me for the last hour or so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:50 pm 
[quote="Molly K"]All of the sketchy. I apologize in advance to kaufmand. And I would believe that if he were mafia he would do this. /quote]

I meant "wouldn't" do that, "wouldn't" do this if he were mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:53 pm 
Hobinjk and I have been in Mckormick doing the truffles class thing for the last two hours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:01 pm 
I'd like to post a rules clarification (just talked to aok; he's in black hole lounge) that I hadn't realized before. Frame a Townsperson makes a townsperson look guilty, but the mafia who actually made the kill looks guilty too. So if you trust dgrazien's investigator I didn't commit the murder yesterday. I would like to be investigated again for today's kill.

Just in case it isn't obvious enough, I am defending myself. I am a townsperson and consequently couldn't have made either kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:04 pm 
In terms of actual suspects, Molly and I were about to visit loop to see if there were any nps in the lounge (there weren't) when dgrazien came in. Shike arrived shortly afterwards. They claim to have been meeting with some mafia people but didn't want to reveal who or where. They both confirm that dgrazien left before Shike; Shike says he left after seeing the murder posted on the forum. They do not know if dgrazien left before the murder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:06 pm 
Sorry, typed too fast. To clarify, Molly and I were still on black hole when dgrazien arrived.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:12 pm 
Oh man! These are hitting close to home.
I've been hiding in my cave all day actually being productive and getting a bunch of stuff done. A resume and cover letter for the Freshman/Alumni Summer Internship Program, and psets for 8.01L and 18.02A.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 pm 
Oh, look! Both people who have been killed have shovels.

I was cooking steak on Bonfire at the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 pm 
One more comment: molly and andrea confirm that neither of them left balck hole while I was out, but it is possible that one of them is a mafia and sent a message to another mafia to make the kill during my excursion to Pecker. I suppose it was possible that it was a coincidence, but I really wasn't gone that long.

Post subject: Shovel
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:39 pm 
I'm going to shovel Cesilia at 8:55pm unless someone posts that they have already done so.

Post subject:
I am claiming Politician. I would like for a good number of people to lynch me tonight to confirm my innocence (up to conscription). Also, make sure whoever's in second place is someone we want dead.

Post subject:
I will shovel Miranda unless someone posts they have already done so.

Bitches.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:40 pm 
"bitches"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:42 pm 
Andrea didn't touch her computer in the time that kaufmand was gone, or around the time of her kill. She was talking to Yen Lin, deep in conversation. I was working on python in the kitchen.

Post subject:
We should also figure out who to set up as second place.

Post subject:
We should also figure out who to set up as second place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 pm 
Schmolly is guilty, from mayoral investigation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 pm 
Shit! I was working in my room! This has to be frame a townsperson!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:49 pm 
Voting plan?

Everyone vote for Shike except for Shike and people he has talked to.
The goal is Shike 1st and Schmoly 2nd in terms of number of votes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:49 pm 
Internet down, posting from mobile phone. Unless you know otherwise vote for shike. He claimed politician and wanted to be lynched before we got positive investigation on schmolly. A few of us are voting for schmolly so she will be the one who actually dies. But everybody else vote for shike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:10 pm 
Current list of people who should vote for schmolly should be posted by Shike so that people we can verify that everyone is voting as they should, yes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:11 pm 
I am voting for schmolly. Following shike's instructions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:15 pm 
Also, everybody post who you are voting for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 pm 
Like, right away. And vote right away. Aok has decreed that the day has not been extended.

Again, vote for shike if you he hasn't instructed you to vote for schmolly. And post what you're doing on the forum.

Post subject:
Voting for Shike

Post subject:
andrealincoln wrote:
Current list of people who should vote for schmolly should be posted by Shike so that people we can verify that everyone is voting as they should, yes?

^ this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:23 pm 
Voted for Shike.