Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 am 
== Dgrazian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:27 am 
Claim:

I am superhero

Proof:

Lynch me tonight, and listen to the best political speech you've ever heard in your life.

I was my own 'investigator' on Day 1. I got a negative on kaufmand. As a few people know, I was a bit anxious after having said that I was actually in contact with an investigator, because I was afraid that the mafia might guess that I made the investigation myself, since it was unlikely that someone would have confided in me as investigator so quickly after I made a public request for investigators to confide in me.

But anyway, it doesn't matter now, because I'm coming out as Superhero.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:35 am 
Ah--forgive me, it looks like my vote for kaufmand was incorrect. In light of his later comments, and the fact that he did not make the first day's kill, he is now less likely to be mafia than a random other person, in my opinion.

I suppose I'll lynch dgrazian today--I'm excited to hear his speech.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:35 am 
Ah--forgive me, it looks like my vote for kaufmand was incorrect. In light of his later comments, and the fact that he did not make the first day's kill, he is now less likely to be mafia than a random other person, in my opinion.

I suppose I'll lynch dgrazian today--I'm excited to hear his speech.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:07 am 
I suggested this in an earlier post, but I want to be explicit:

I am in contact with an investigator. My investigator did not make an investigation on Day 1, but on day 2 he/she got the result that schmolly killed Miranda.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
I was my own 'investigator' on Day 1. I got a negative on kaufmand.
Could someone please point me to where this was announced? I must have missed it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm 
Alex wrote:
Daniel Grazian wrote:
I was my own 'investigator' on Day 1. I got a negative on kaufmand.
Could someone please point me to where this was announced? I must have missed it.

Discussion Day 2, 11th post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 pm 
Given that there are 5 and a half hours left in day, I think it's time to start the default lynch discussion. Who do we want to default lynch?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:59 pm 
I think we're default lynching dgrazian, backup if he is politician unknown.

Nothing much has been happening in Random regarding mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:06 pm 
right, so either dgrazian is a crazy player (I don't think we have a suicidal alliance) or he should survive tonights lynch attempt (though, based on schmolly's apparent attempted attack on shi-ke last night I'm not convinced he WILL survive until tonight but that would change the status quo in any case) in which case the second place person WILL be the eventual lynch target. Given that its important that we treat whoever is in second place like we are lynching them, hence consider it now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:54 pm 
I would suggest lynching inactives. I think DeLong is one, although I don't remember if this is the case any more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:04 pm 
delong posted at least one message, I don't think he's posted more, obviously, given that I'm not on campus, I don't know how active he's been in discussions of game state which are live.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:40 pm 
I agree on the lynch inactives strategy.

Since nobody's suggested anybody specific, I'm going to suggest Matt Susskind. He's played in a couple of these games, and he's never done anything. And he hasn't made any posts at all this game.

Make sure I get the most votes, though. That's even more critical than for shike yesterday, because I won't be politician tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:40 pm 

Since nobody's suggested anybody specific, I'm going to suggest Matt Susskind. He's played in a couple of these games, and he's never done anything. And he hasn't made any posts at all this game.

Make sure I get the most votes, though. That's even more critical than for shike yesterday, because I won't be politician tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 pm 
Lynching inactives usually hits town players, but if they're not being active, it doesn't really make a difference?

Could we have a list of who's been inactive this game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:

I think this is pretty reasonable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:06 pm 
People who haven't voted:
MattSusskind has been out of town for the last few days.
kbeth has been sick.
garywang
Jenny not Jennifer
(Miranda)
(Fake ID 1)
(Fake ID 3)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:13 pm 
Considering that MattSusskind has been out of town, it seems more reasonable to vote for another inactive, but I could easily be convinced otherwise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm 
So between garywang and Jenny Not Jennifer, the only difference is place of residence (both have microphones). It's reasonable that the other ET people will be able to poke garywang to make him an active. This would mean that Jenny should be inactive-lynched if we think Gary can be forced into activity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:48 pm 
Hmmmm, well I'd greatly prefer it if you guys don't lynch me, though I guess that's how everyone feels. I'm sorry that I haven't been voting like a good citizen, but I will try to be more active in the present/future. Starting now. Please don't lynch me. It'd probably wouldn't turn out well anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:57 pm 
Yay!
Disregard everything I have ever said.
Could someone poke garywang with the threat of lynching?
If he also shows up then we should probably no lynch because we would then be a loving happy family of actives with nothing to go off of.
(Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:26 pm 
Are people meeting somewhere that I haven't heard about? It's like half an hour until voting deadline, and I haven't heard anything about people discussing things or a consensus on who we're lynching.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:28 pm 
Gary's been going home at around 12 am lately, but he does check the forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:44 pm 
Voting Gary now to be safe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:44 pm 
I'm going to vote for gary as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 pm 
Never mind: voting for Dgrazian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:49 pm 
So my prefered vote is actually for Cathy (sorry for writing this so close to the deadline, I'd of thought there'd be consensus right now and I just finished dinner). The attack of kaufmand seems sketchy to me, even more so given that he apparently commited neither of the murders. In the argument she gave it felt like she was making a very strong claim, one which implied inside information. Given that, from what I can tell, we basicallly know that Schmolly was mafia and that she probably (unless there's something weird going on) commited the first two murders, one of which was on her floor. This feels like an attempt to deflect attention away from schmolly and onto a random person. Obviously I could be wrong about this and if I am, Cathy I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to vote to Lynch Cathy.

Post subject:
Voting for Daniel Grazian.

Post subject:
Oh shit! This is why you don't do last minute lynch mobs. Gary is a good player and can easily be coaxed into activity (just checked; he's not around et right now.)