Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 Death
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:59 pm 
Shi-Ke Xue disappeared at approximately 6:42 PM. Police have yet to find his body, but suspect that he was murdered in Black Hole Lounge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:03 pm 
I've been in my room coding for Maslab. Ben Steele says that I have been in my room since he arrived on Pecker 25-35 minutes ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:07 pm 
I haven't left the student center in the last 3 hours. I've been in the clay studio working on a project since 4pm and am now eating at Anna's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:08 pm 
literally just got back to my room about 5 minutes ago (from a flight home). Shi-ke seems like he would be an obvious mafia target as a confirmed (start of game) innocent, hopefully the investigators find the perp quickly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm 
been in my UROP since 2 pm and I'm still in it.

I'm pretty upset/ticked off by this death.
I'm inclined to say there's another mafia in Random. Does anyone remember seeing a non-Randomite today?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:14 pm 
Shi-Ke's body was found in Black Hole Lounge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm 
I can vouch for jfrisch's alibi. He walked past me at 6:57 PM while I was going to Shaw's. (I was in paranoid mode so I checked my phone and memorized the time).
My alibi is that I was sitting in my room installing Windows 7 and chatting over Skype. Both my browser history and my Skype logs have blank spots around 6:40 because the universe hates me.
I suggest that everyone (at least all Randomites) posts some form of alibi and/or we have a convocation to sort out who most likely did this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:30 pm 
I want to hear Dgrazian's alibi. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't do it or at least comes up as negative to investigation results, but regardless, I'd like to hear what he has to say about his whereabouts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:47 pm 
I was in Destiny kitchen chilling with Erons and Allison.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 pm 
I left for the Integration Bee at about 6:15. It started at about 6:30 and I have been in 10-250 since then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 pm 
I was in Black Hole Kitchen attending a Truffle training with Jaysonl since 6:30. Ben (EC np) and Lauren (Senior Haus np) were there with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:18 pm 
Okay.Dgrazian says that he has been at ET since around 5-5:30ish and has people who can verify. I'm still suspicious of him in terms of being a mafia conscript, but investigators should not waste their investigations on Dgrazian for Shike's murder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:24 pm 
I've been at et (took the 5:15 van run.) I haven't been back to campus since.

Shike was killed during, or just a few minutes after, dinner at et. Gary, Alex, and Andrea can all vouch for me having been there. I went to sleep after dinner and was sleeping until someone called me to inform me that Shike was dead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 pm 
I've pretty much been in McCormick all day (haven't been feeling well so I decided to play things safe and stay in bed). I should probably make my way over to Random eventually shouldn't I.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 pm 
I haven't left ET. Lots of people can vouch for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:03 pm 
I was at et at the time of the death

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 pm 
I was at play rehearsal when it happened