Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 Death
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:41 pm 
Elizabeth Krueger and Molly K died at 10:18 PM in Black Hole Kitchen.

Day extended until 11:41 PM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 pm 
well fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 pm 
Um... How do we have 3 deaths? 2 I would understand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:56 pm 
More seriously, people should start posting alibis, hopefully we still have investigators left.

I'll start, I was on bonfire with eric mannes and about 10 nps then I went over to pecker and, in particular, my room where I played dominion. I think I was probably on bonfire at time of death?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:58 pm 
Agreed. I can see Set a Trap being used successfully on Shike, although it's still ambiguous whether he was superhero or politician.

I was in Pecker lounge working on maslab code. Gina can confirm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:05 pm 
ET is on the way to Random.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:06 pm 
It could be mafia going on a killing spree. Is it also possible that one was Mafia, the other was a gay knight, and the other gay knight will die at the end of the day?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:09 pm 
Also, I have been on Bonfire since 10 PM. Josh was definitely Bonfire for some of the early part of the hour, but I don't know whether he was here at the time of death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:11 pm 
It wasn't end of day yet. I believe that it had to be innocent child and/or set a trap to be before day end and extend the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:15 pm 
I am on my way also

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 pm 
Who was in Random Hall?
Eric Mannes
Josh Frish
Hassan post alibis now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:23 pm 
Is there some place all surviving Randomites want to meet?
My alibi is that I was in my room watching a movie while talking to someone on Skype. I have chat logs that show that I was engaged in a Charlie the Unicorn reference at the time of the murder, which I am willing to show to anyone who asks nicely.
If someone wants to have 6+ tinfoil hats going, I can use a combination of file-opened time (of the movie), and the timing of my comment that the movie was making School House Rock references to prove that I am either really innocent or really dedicated to making up alibis.

Anyway, meeting?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:28 pm 
Massive meeting in Pecker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 pm 
Update, we have agreed that all Vanilla's should reveal now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 pm 
I'm not at the meeting, but I'm very much in favor of us all revealing our roles! This will allow us to figure out who the mafia are and kill them.

In particular, we know there is at most one set a trap left. Doing this will barely hurt us, and it will give us a lot of information.

It is my hope that this town's honorable Mayor Benjamin will support this proposal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:06 am 
Molly K was Innocent Child. She pretended to be Seer. Mafia presumably used their Innocent Child kill to get an extra kill. We do not understand how they knew this.

As far as we know, only Daniel Grazian and Krue knew of the deception. If you're aware of anyone else knowing, please tell Andrea -- this is vital information.

Mafia either figured out the deception and used their Innocent Child kill, or they tried to used Set a Trap on Molly as Seer, got a "no", and then figured out to use the Innocent child kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 am 
Well, I was sleeping.