Chewy Shaw
Daniel Grazian
jk
Josh Frisch
sibyani
Fake ID #2
Fake ID #3

garywang is dead.

Also, andrealincoln has committed suicide, after the prior death of her lover.

The game continues. This means that the mafia have a nonzero chance of victory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:10 pm 
Fuck. Well, if you want, lynch me. =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:12 pm 
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
We should meet somewhere. Anyone have preference?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 pm 
* Krasilnikova, not Krasilnova

You can just copy-paste it. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 pm 
I'd meet wherever. I'll be on campus tomorrow before 5--why not Foo lounge? (I can also do the evening)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:35 pm 
Gary was an innocent investigator.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 am 
jk wrote:
Gary was an innocent investigator.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

If you feel guilty, imagine how I feel. Where's the ethernet cord. I need to hang myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 am 
No! Cathy, you're innocent. You're not gonna get lynched just for misjudging Gary.

There have been no kills that have been made at ET besides the ones made by Jfrisch. We should lynch Randomites for the time being, and then start figuring out who has alibis. ANYONE who has a solid alibi for any of the kills is provably innocent for the entire rest of the game, because there is only one mafia left and they have no more conscription. It's going to be incredibly difficult for the mafia to make any real progress, since any innocent person they kill is going to create five alibis, and with them five rock-solid innocents.

We can't lose. We just have to not panic and play this right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:33 am 
The problem right now is that we don't have any suspects of kills. I agree with the lynching Randomites policy, although unless this is a no kill day there will be an alibifest later to decide whom to actually lynch.

Unrelatedly, a meeting today (Thursday) in Foo lounge of Random sounds like a great idea. I'm okay with it being 5:00 PM, although I may have to leave early/arrive late due to 6.470

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:07 am 
I will not be at such a meeting because I will be busy helping prepare for Hunt. Have fun, though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:05 am 
Same as mannes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:39 pm 
Ah--5 is just a bit too late for me, as it is when the Battlecode lecture begins.

Perhaps the evening? Or, it looks like people can't really make a meeting. If we can't do meetings, we'll have to rely on the forums to give alibis and stuff--try and make your alibis concrete. I'm afraid an alibi that is being backed by NPs is not enough to prove your innocence.

Another point that is worth mentioning, I think--two days ago, I was really gung ho about everybody revealing their roles. In this situation, however, I no longer think it's a good idea. Because the last mafia we're dealing with is reasonably likely to be a conscript, it doesn't give that much of an advantage to know who's a special role, since the knowledge that you were not mafia at the beginning of the game is no longer that important. Furthermore, role-revealing will make our Innocent Children vulnerable and our Ironhearts less useful (as Lydia pointed out).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:42 pm 
Also, as long as no new information becomes available, I will continue to vote for Lydia, for being a Randomite. (Sorry, Lydia)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 pm 
I have an interview at 5 that will go on until 6. An evening meeting might be fine though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:37 pm 
How is around 8:00PM for people?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 pm 
good for me, might be too late now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:30 pm 
Yeah I think I can stop by for a bit. Is there something I should say at the fron to get in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:37 pm 
You should be on someone's guest list. I'm at desk right now, but I will not recognize you because I don't know what you look like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:44 pm 
By should do you mean someone has put me on their guest list already and forgot to tell me, or should as in I should ask someone to put me on their guest list?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 pm 
I mean that if you want to get into the building you need to first be on someone's guest list, or else you need to be able to contact someone to let you in when you're stuck in the airlock because I didn't let you in because I don't actually know what you look like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:53 pm 
Actually, PM me your full name and what you look like. I'll ask for your ID and let you in, and put you on my guest list for future visits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:55 pm 
There is currently some form of thing in Foo which may prove troublesome. Watch this thread for a change in location if necessary.
I believe I can recognize Jenny Not Jennifer if necessary, although putting her on a guestlist is probably preferable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:06 pm 
People are definitely in Foo, and definitely have precedence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:08 pm 
She's on my guest list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:26 pm 
Meeting is a thing, happening now in Foo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:43 pm 
(reposting here)
There was a meeting, Sibyani, Jenny not Jenny, Lydia. and myself were in attendance.
Result: there are now petitions to Mayor all of us and Police officer myself (and corresponding impeachment petitions)
They will be in circulation and stuff.
Also, we have decided to vote to lynch kbeth because she has been inactive.