Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 8 Kill
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:47 pm 
mannes died in the front left of 26-100 at 4:30 PM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:40 pm 
Let's post some alibis

Unfortunately, mine isn't beautiful. I was at ET the whole time, working for my UROP.

However, my dear friend dgrazian has a ROCK-SOLID alibi--he was at Trader Joe's at the time, and he has a receipt time-stamped 4:34 pm.

Say hello to our first (nearly) provably innocent live-action mafia player, Daniel R. Grazian!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:42 pm 
I assume this kill was at Mystery Hunt wrap-up. Those of you who were there: who else was there? It makes no sense to lynch anybody who wasn't at Mystery Hunt wrap-up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm 
I have no alibi because I was at wrap up, alone, representing for my team that went back to Rhode Island. I also wasn't paying attention to who else was there except for making sure no one was about to kill me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm 
At 4:30 I would have been in Haydn, working on my UROP. Which admittedly is terrible as an alibi because that's pretty near 26 and no one else was there. But it's what I was doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 pm 
Like Adam said, I was in the ET area. Specifically, I was at Trader Joe's at the time of the murder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 pm 
And everybody should post alibis asap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 pm 
I was in Random. I did not go to wrap-up. A gazillion people did not see me at wrap-up. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm 
An investigation by Cathy has revealed that lilychen didn't kill Eric Mannes. So lilychen is now also very, very innocent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:35 pm 
Let's lynch somebody.

So far, the people who aren't provably innocent and don't have a verifiable alibi are:

Myself
Chewy
Jenny
Lydia
MattSusskind
Sibyani

I'd probably prefer to lynch Matt or Sibyani, since neither has posted an alibi yet, verifiable or otherwise. But it's a weak preference, and I think lynching any of the people on this list is reasonable.

In the interest of deciding, I'm going to tentatively vote for Sibyani, though I may change my decision before 11pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm 
I was at Maseeh working in a programming project with an NP. I wasn't at the wrap-up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 pm 
I was in the air, flying back from Miami.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 pm 
I currently have a complete mayoral petition for myself. I will be submitting it shortly. Adam and Cathy (who was going around today collecting signatures for Adam to become mayor) agree that I am a more reasonable choice at this point, due to my alibi.

If I die, I recommend lilychen as the next mayor (due to her being cleared by Cathy for Eric's murder.)

Also, I am with Adam on lynching Sibyani. I still have a thing against the randomites.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:00 pm 
I have submitted my petition to become mayor. My petition includes the following signatures:

Adam Yedidia
Hassan (Sibyani)
Lydia Krasilnikova
Cathy Capalla
Daniel Grazian

This makes me mayor (actually I'm officially considered mayor 30 minutes from this post.)

Aok, please confirm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 pm 
I am voting Sibyani also.