Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 9 Deaths
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 pm 
Adam Yedidia and Chewy Shaw both died at 8:33 PM outside of room 3-333.

Day extension until 11:08.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 pm 
I was at Epsilon Theta at the time. I've been here for the past several hours. Anybody at ET can confirm.

I used my mayoral investigation a couple hours ago, to see whether AdamYedidia killed mannes yesterday (obviously he did not.) I didn't post about it immediately, because I didn't want to paint a target on Adam's head for the mafia. Too bad that didn't do him any good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 pm 
Room 3-333 was the location of packet handout for Contact (the Assassins Guild 10-day game.) So they were killed either during or right after packet handout.

And does anybody know how the mafia managed to make a double kill? Was Chewy Innocent Child or something? If so, who knew?

Anyway, I want to lynch LilyChen. She is also in Contact, so she would have probably been at packet handout. The alternative would be Lydia, who lives at Random, and would surely have known about Contact.

Please post who you're voting for. It is essential at this point that we count votes precisely; otherwise the mafia can likely swing the vote.

Again, I am voting for LilyChen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:01 pm 
Admittedly, Lily checked out innocent for yesterday's murder. But I still think she is more likely than Lydia to be the last remaining mafia (because of the location of today's kills.) Lily could have easily used Hire a Hitman to kill mannes yesterday. She was a clear investigation target, so it would have been a perfect use of Hire a Hitman.

Again, I am voting for LilyChen. Everybody should do the same, to avoid splitting votes. And if LilyChen is innocent, then the last mafia is most probably Lydia.

Anyway, I'd be very surprised if we don't have this game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:02 pm 
I… guess I'll vote for LilyChen too? Unless there is some pressing reason I shouldn't. I don't feel more suspicious od one person than the other so yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:04 pm 
Please, please, please post how you are voting. This is essential, so that the mafia can't make a surprise vote without revealing himself (or herself more likely.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 pm 
I'm innocent! Sorry I haven't been on the forums for a while. I'm on Manic Sages and spent the last 4 days preparing for and running Mystery Hunt.

Also, I'm not in the Guild game. Dgrazian, why are you insisting that I am??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:08 pm 
Also, everybody else should post alibis. It's too late to do anything useful with them tonight, but in the case that Lily isn't the final mafia, alibis will be really helpful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:10 pm 
I was under the impression that you were in the guild game. I'm sorry if I was wrong. Though the only difference it would make would be that I would want to lynch Lydia first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:10 pm 
That is, I would want to lynch Lydia first, and then Lily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:12 pm 
Apologies for having basically punted this game for the past few days. It's because I've been hosed with Hunt and my UROP and staying sane. I voted for Dgrazian at 11:07 because this thread was the first one I opened upon returning to Random after my ski class. If I had had time to read through all the things I missed, I would have voted for Lydia.