Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:11 pm 
Team blue, coordinate with me!

FAQ:

Q: Why coordinate?
A: It’s pretty good for us to solve clues together and make sure we’re not wasting our kills all hitting the same thing. Also we can trade espionage info.

Q: Why should I trust you’re not lying about your color?
A: As much fun as it’d be to mess with people by claiming a different color, I think my advantage lies in good coordination of my *own* team and not some other team, and I can only publicly claim one color, so I’m not lying. Also if I were lying, it’d probably be obvious pretty soon, because there’s info from clues and name-guessing and whatnot. [Disclaimer: I don’t claim not to be lying about other things.]

Q: Why shouldn’t I just lie to you?
A: It’ll probably be obvious pretty soon that you lied (I have some methods for determining this in mind), and I make a specialty of getting revenge on people who lied to me [in expected value]. It *might* still be worth your while to lie, but like, what are you actually going to gain? Knowing which names we’ve killed off our target team is not *that* useful to you.

Q: How do I coordinate?
A: Privately chat or email me at jmbredenberg@gmail.com. We can talk and I will possibly put you in touch with others who contacted me, depending on whether you want that / how likely I think it is that you’re fucking with me.

Happy plotting! :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:12 pm 
Damn sniped by Julian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:33 pm 
I'm on blue. I just fired at SPACE for ksedlar in front of dylanhen, python, brunnerj, jasonye, jamb, and ksedlar.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:33 pm 
(Confirmed.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 am 
Two people I trust fairly much claim that Jakob was just fired on at MERCURY.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:23 am 
By whom?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:28 am 
(Don't post who did the firing unless you have a good reason to; it's only of benefit to red, I think.)