Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Schedule Updates
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:26 am 
My office hours are actually from 11-12 today. I'm going to a talk from 12-1 on the fourth floor of the CTP (in building 6C). Don't kill me during the talk (or if I'm helping students during office hours), but feel free while I'm in between them.

Also, I'm not in the choir today, so I probably won't be heading over to church until 5. I'll probably be in my office 4-5 unless something comes up (either in or out of game).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:31 am 
In W20-2 lounge until I go buy Indian food and eat lunch at 12:00 in W20-lobdell. Will probably hang out in E51-3 lounge area for at least half an hour before my recitation there. At 15:00 I'll head back to Random. Possibly ET at some point tonight but idk.

Also I think this game is more fun when people are not difficult to fire at, so if at any time you want to find me, message me and I will tell you where I am and wait for you / let you in if necessary, though I'll probably paranoia text about you first. (I do reserve the right to hide in my room for the first ~hour of day solving clues and probably be asleep after that, but any time 8:30-23:00 is fair game.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:59 pm 
I need to get blood tests at Medical after class, so probably actually getting back to Random 15:45.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:03 pm 
No urop meeting because no progress, going to nap instead. Also choir is called at 6:30.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:22 pm 
Finished 6.009 test early, so I'm just outside 4-270 until sightsinging at 4.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:26 pm 
==sammy, concert choir call time at Kresge is now 6:30. There's bound to be some time between 6:30 and 8 when we're not warming up that you can kill me. I've been hard to get this game, so if you gchat me (lisazahray@gmail.com) I will assist you in killing me then.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:24 pm 
Will probably be on Pecker for the rest of the evening.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:51 pm 
Going to bed early because I'm really annoyed at my code

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:19 pm 
Will sleep early too because woke up too early.

I will be guaranteed to be at the HMMT test-solving session at 4-153 at 5-7pm, if anyone want to kill me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:06 am 
My Saturday: I will be unavailable much of the day (stuff with friends in Boston). But! I will be arriving at ET somewhere in the vicinity of 9:30-10ish. I'll make sure to get there before day end.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:25 am 
I will be on campus tomorrow afternoon in 32-G631 from 1:30 to maybe 4:30 or later? I'm not really sure how interruptible I'll be. Afterwards, I'll be headed to floorpi.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:36 am 
I will be at ET basically all day. If I leave, I'm probably becoming unkillable; I will still update for such a period.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:00 pm 
Weekend schedule:

Going to the figure skating club winter exhibition 2-4pm today, maybe getting there early to help out. Shameless plug: you should come! I won't be skating, so feel free to kill me then.

Skating 11:15-12:45 on Sunday. If you want to kill me during this time, I would recommend coming near the tail end, because it's generally bad to kill me on club ice. I'll probably leave ~15 minutes after the session ends, so ~12:45 is a good time to kill me

Thai food mob on Sunday, getting to Brown Sugar at around 7ish. Good time to kill me.

Will probably be in my room (or in Pecker public spaces, but probably not) for most of the rest of the weekend. If you knock and I'm awake [and am oog okay with letting you in] I will let you kill me. Please knock lightly, because I plan on sleeping at odd hours.

I plan on going to class next week (except 6.035, which only meets once, on Wednesday I think).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:24 pm 
On Pecker now, helping set up for the Syncopasian concert in 10-250 at 5, staying for the concert at 8, then coming back to Pecker. Getting food somewhere between now and 5.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:15 pm 
sick and staying on pecker all evening

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:47 pm 
I will be at Board Games today at 32-144 this afternoon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:08 pm 
I will come to the first part of Board Games on Campus, I will then be probably in the Lewis Music Library for a lot of the afternoon. Gchat me/pm me if you want to fire at me - I'll be on campus but might be moving around between locations.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:49 pm 
Will be on hall/around EC all day. I'll answer to knocks on the door probably?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:48 pm 
Will be at BGOC until it ends; will chill on campus somewhere until 7:30-9:00, when I have 18.02 Seminar XL in 8-119. At some point after that, possibility immediately but possibly later, I will head back to German House for the night. Feel free to ask me to appear whenever if you don't think I'm very killable, but if I already went back to German House, I'm not likely to walk back to main campus.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:31 pm 
Attending a chamber music concert in Killian Hall 5-6pm. Probably you can't kill me nondisruptively here?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:41 pm 
floorpi until Seminar XL, probably

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:49 pm 
I'm currently doing my (take home) 18.405 final. I'll probably be in my room anyway, but please don't kill me until I finish, which is the minimum of when I post that I finished and midnight.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:42 pm 
Done with exam, you can murder me (probably on tetazoo or floor pi) again

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:05 am 
my classes are the same as in the intro; i'm currently in pecker because i'm sick which decreases my willpower to go to class
sometime from 5-6:30 i have a jury for choir in 26-100 you can come here me sound like a dying cat (will update later)

will probably post here when i go to class?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 am 
My classes from M-W are still the same this week as my intro; just no advisor meeting.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:14 am 
My classes are the same as last week; if the 3.986 review lecture/recitation combo on Tuesday lasts to 4:30, then I'll go to the forge later. Range of time I'd might be there is 4:30-6:30. No UROP meeting on Wednesday.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:49 am 
Really badly sick and will most likely be skipping classes today. Sorry! As usual, message me for my location or come find me on Pecker.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:58 am 
Will not be at ES.1802; instead, at MGH. Sorry, will post again when killable.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:47 pm 
Still really sick. Going to take a nap for a few hours, then hang out on Pecker, then probably sleep early (9-ish?)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:22 pm 
Uh slightly hosed, probably not going to spinjam tonigt, but will probably still be at SIPB unless proven otherwise?