Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Schedule Updates
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:28 pm 
At German House for probably the rest of the night.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:47 pm 
No concert choir today. I will make myself killable... somewhere. Haven't decided campus or ET will update soon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:13 pm 
Going to be at ET soon for the evening.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 am 
tomorrow (tuesday):

11:00-12:00 -- ice skating (do not kill during!!!) (preferably not before because i take forever to put skates on)
1:00-2:00 -- 18.022 lecture in 4-270
2:45-3:30 -- appt near harvard square (specifically near the route 1 trowbridge bus stop) (usually take bus from mit station at like 2:20, come back to sidney after appt)
5:00-8:00 -- finals countdown study break in lobby 13

will generally be on pecker

i feel like this is a sufficient amount of killable time but i guess if you disagree let me know

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:41 am 
Sorry if someone wanted me to be awake and killable (in class) this morning; I did too! The remainder of my schedule should be the same, although I will probably have to take a trip to MIT Medical at some point.

Also, don't kill me if I'm on the phone, please.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:41 pm 
tomorrow:

9:00-11:00 -- physics lecture, 26-152 (honestly you could probably kill me during this without anyone noticing)
5:00 -- Cthulhu caroling rehearsal in foo (killing me would probably add to the spirit)
6:00 -- Cthulhu caroling (various locations?)

otherwise will probably hang around campus/pecker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:33 pm 
I'm gonna probably be hard for blue to kill tomorrow. My evening is relatively free. Feel free to ask me to be in a location from like 7-9:30pm, though I'd most like to stay at ET then.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm 
Lab hours from 7 to 10 tonight in 32-044.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:56 pm 
Wednesday:
11-12:30 lecture in 4-163
2-3 Recitation in 27-314
EC-housecomm in Talbot 8?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:16 am 
physics turned out to be a come & go kind of thing, so i stayed for an hour and left

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:38 pm 
so apparently there's an ohms dinner to thank tech people at 5 so i will be going to za's at 5 instead of cthulhu caroling (very hard decision: italian food vs singing) and possibly joining the caroling if i get back in time. i know that basically gets rid of my killable time, but i'll be on pecker for some amount of time studying for 18.022 with someone and i'll probably be on pecker for the majority of the evening

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:57 pm 
Also, apparently I won't be on floorpi tonight very much if at all. My new schedule:

Meeting with Dr. Amarasinghe in 32-G744 at 6pm to sometime idk. Probably 6:30 but I'm not sure.
CCS square dancing from 7:30 - 10pm in W20-407. I'm killable at this time, but like, if you can wait until a break in the dancing to kill me, I'd prefer that.
Going back to ET after CCS.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:31 pm 
Today I will be in Sala until 8 (don't kill me 6-8 except intermission) and then probably back to floor pi except for housecomm 10-11.
Tomorrow I'm gonna be off campus in the morning then in Sala 6p-1a or so. I might head to ET after that if I'm feeling crazy.
Friday I think I have a research meeting in the morning, then floor pi FAC in Talbot lounge at 5p. I might help with lights for the logs concert and/or go to a shakespeare ensemble event.