Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:27 pm 
Publically, provably, I'm-the-GM-and-I'm-not-lying: sammyluo and cmcclena are on the same team.

Unfortunately, sammyluo has requested to leave game. Thanks for playing, Sammy!

In order to resolve this somewhat reasonably, cmcclena will now be mechanically Sammy in addition to being mechanically herself. That means she gets Sammy's kill, if any, each day, and has all of Sammy's words and hit points. If you finish killing the Sammy hit points (or the Casey hit points), then she's down to one kill per day again, but she doesn't leave game until all the hit points are gone. Please ask if you have any questions about the arrangement. It's hoped that this resolution is fair to all involved.

(Also, please understand that this is the result of a lot of considering possible solutions, by me and the spymasters. It still probably have some downsides, but [shrug].)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:35 pm 
Because I am now 2 people and am bad at sticking to schedules, message me if you want to find me to kill me and I will be as accommodating as possible

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:33 pm 
Incants and reporting should probably both clearly say whether the incanter/incantee is sammyluo or cmcclena.