Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New Reasonability Truce
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:33 pm 
There's few enough players in game, and I'm pretty sure everyone think game is dragging on that I think this might be a better truce:

1. If you want to kill someone and don't know where they'll be, just ask them when/where they'll be killable.
2. If you are asked, do please try to come up with a reasonable and convenient time to meet. If you're in the same place at the same time, try to do it sooner rather than later.
3. (This may be the least reasonable part) Don't inform the third team when and where your killers are coming to meet you. It's a bit of a dick move that discourages friendly behavior.
4. Convenient kills without warning people ahead of time are totally okay. This truce very much favors the killers in any given situation.

I suggest this in place of Jackie's truce, mostly because the pressures that Jackie feared are almost inverted. Unlike a few days ago, we don't want to keep surviving, we just want the game to run its course. You don't need to sign on, but I think almost everyone wants to.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:53 pm 
okay, no one seems excited about this, so I guess it shouldn't replace jackie's truce. I'll still abide by this truce.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:38 pm 
Actually, I care about living. I'll be on floorpi from 7-9:30 tomorrow if you want to fire on me.