Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Introductions
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:41 am 
Please post introductions here! They should include your name, living group, schedule over the course of the game, and a picture that is detailed enough for someone to recognize you.

Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:18 pm 
Hi, I'm rusch. This is my picture, mit.edu/rusch/Public/me.jpg

I have no scheduled activities during this IAP, so I will be sitting around Tetazoo most of the time. I'll post any updates if I decide to do something.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:38 pm 
Hi! I'm Mollie. I live at ET, where I'll be in the mornings and evenings. I have a UROP in the Tasan group that I'll probably be at every day, the most relevant rooms on campus being 8-032, 4-421, and 4-229 (where I have a desk and will be most of the time, but all of these doors are locked). To be more killable, I'll try to have lunch around noon in the ESG lounge, except for tomorrow (Tuesday the 16th) when I have training in 4-421 starting at noon. I'll give more helpful updates as the week goes on.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:38 pm 
Hi! I'm Sammy Luo, a senior :O on Floorpi (3W) in EC. I live in room H309. I look like my/the avatar, except less blue and with more hair. Alternatively, like this.

I have ~no scheduled activities over IAP; for the next few days I'll mostly be hanging out (in decreasing order of probability) on floorpi (a lounge or my room), tetazoo (EC 3E), ET, or Danger Third (Next 3E), with small chances of other places. Lunch usually is obtained at the Chinese Food Truck on main street. I might go to LEM on Wednesday (W5:15-7, service in W15, dinner in W11), and might have a UROP meeting at some point, who knows. I'll update with any scheduled events to help you all kill me if you wish.

I'm heading out of town on Thursday, and will find a body double for then if I'm somehow still alive whoops.

I'll post more updates when applicable. Good luck everyone, and have fun!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:10 pm 
Hello, I'm Daniela and I'm a freshman that lives on 5E in East Campus. This is my first time playing live action mafia.

The only thing I have scheduled is

Tuesday/Thursday: 6.037 from 7-9pm in 32-044
Wednesday: Iceskating from 10:45-11:45am in Johnson ring

Other than that I'll be in my room (G504) or somewhere else stranded on 5E or in EC. I might also be in the athena cluster in building 66 or some other event (I'll update if so).

I'll also add an image in a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:19 pm 
Hi I'm Lucy. I live at 172 Pearl St in Cambridgeport. You can email kill-lucegtz-at-ddg if you need help getting in. You can also contact blumberg or lzahray to coordinate kills on me; they can pretty easily find out where I am/get me to go someplace.

TWRF 14-17: Russian I in 16-644. Don't come in if the door is closed or class has obviously started. There's a 15 minute break about halfway through.

WR 12-13: Russian I in 14N-310. Might skip

T 20-22.5: Squares in Sala. Might skip

W 18.25-19.25: Zumba in T Club Lounge. Might skip

Other places I can be found are the Margaret Cheney Room 3-3??, the course 6 lounge 36-1?? or 38-2??, the APO office W20-415, the LCC W20-0??, or the BUG Lounge 68-1??

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:21 pm 
Hi, I'm ksedlar. I live at ET (259 Saint Paul Street, Brookline). You can get to ET by taking the Cambridge All Saferide in the evenings, by walking across the BU bridge, or by taking a Lyft Line (which is $3-4 at good times; try waiting a bit or slightly moving pickup / dropoff locations if it's too expensive). There are occasionally vans to or from ET, but the schedule over IAP is erratic.

To get into ET sneakily, you should probably contact a non-player, such as Pesto (kerberos is achester), Linus (kerberos is luh), or Justin (kerberos is jkopin). They'll probably be willing to let you in a side/back door and scout to make sure other players aren't there to witness your murdering. You can email them ahead of time and then do more time-sensitive discussions over gchat.

I will pretty much be at ET throughout all of the game, except for:
Tuesday 8-10:15 pm Tech Squares in Lobdell. Other players will probably be here
Thursday 10:30 am I have a meeting with professors Sam Madden and Tim Kraska. Please don't interrupt this meeting; killing me beforehand or afterwards is okay, though dying beforehand might make me kind of distracted which would be sad.
Thursday 7:30-9:15 C1 Squares class somewhere around building 5-2 (I always forget the exact room). There maybe aren't any other players here, I think? You can contact lzahray or blumberg for more details / for coordination killing me.

When at ET, I'll probably be in my room (Cave), which is in the basement near the back door, or Front Rooms. Note that now that I don't think I'm harder to kill than average, I will paranoia text / hide in my room if I have enough notice that someone is coming to kill me.

Picture here (I'm on the right): Image My hair is kind of faded right now, but I might re-dye it purple during the game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:23 pm 
Oh wait, jk, Pravi is playing and is also in the C1 class on Thursdays.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:35 pm 
Hi, I am Josh, a junior who lives at ET
schedule:

T
19-22:30 tech squares in lobdell in w20

W
At ET all day

R
At ET all day

F
16-18 bad ideas weekend code golf and python bee
otherwise mostly at ET

S
at ET

U
at ET

M
at ET

I will post a schedule update about which bad ideas events I go to; I might go to some other ones throughout the weekend.

picture:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:44 pm 
Oh yeah, I might also go to Bad Ideas weekend stuff. There's a decent chance of figuring out if I'm doing this by asking ET NPs, because I may ask the ET chat if anyone else wants to go to campus beforehand.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:30 pm 
Oh, I will also be doing a lot of Bad Ideas weekend stuff. I'm running an event for it too (TEDx Bad Ideas, Sunday 8 PM at probably 2-190); everyone should come kill me at it! [/shamelessadvertising]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:08 pm 
Hey all, I'm mendel.

I'm really not doing much over IAP, and can basically just be found in foo. I will be in 2-250 every TR 1:30-3:00.

Attachments:
File comment: my face, as seen in foo
WIN_20180115_23_07_11_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180115_23_07_11_Pro.jpg [ 129.79 KiB | Viewed 5057 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:33 am 
Hi! I'm Jason, and I live at ET. I look like my profile pic. When I'm not at anything on my schedule, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be at ET in public spaces.

M 19:30-23:30 - Minions at ET

T 19:00-22:00 - Squares (probably in Lobdell)

R 19:30-23:30 - Minions at ET

Su 13:00-17:00 - Boards Games on Campus, location varies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 am 
I'm Dylan, and I live at ET. I look like this: https://i.imgur.com/05RBYem.jpg. I have the following schedule:

MR 19:30-pretty late: Minions at ET

TR 13:15-14:45: PE in the Z Center MAC Court (you shouldn't interrupt this)

T 20-22:30: Squares usually in Lobdell, in La Sala today.

At other times I'll usually by around ET.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:47 am 
Hi, I'm Margarita, live at Random (Pecker room 444)/ET (Icebox).

I don't really have anything planned this week, will update if this changes. Often hanging around Pecker.

Attachments:
screenshot copy.png
screenshot copy.png [ 249.15 KiB | Viewed 5025 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:33 pm 
Hi, I'm Pravi! This is me: https://i.imgur.com/HVGKEyY.jpg

I'm a senior living at ET. My schedule during IAP is a little all over the place. I typically hang out either at ET or on Floor Pi. I may punt any given thing so it's hard to predict my movements. Contact NP emilycf for an up-to-date idea of where I might be.

Tuesday:
Being a butt at ET most of the day
Tech Squares 20-23@Sala
Hanging out on floorpi after squares.

Wednesday:
Floorpi -> SFS sometime around 14
SFS -> Floorpi
Floorpi -> ET on some saferide

Thursday:
Bencut @ 4:15 and hanging out with them until 6:45
Square dancing in 5-233 from 7:30-9:30

Friday:
Doctor's appointment at 11am @NWH.
Chicken Nugget Eating in talbot @19 becauseI'maMORON

Saturday:
Packing Peanut Eating Competition @14:30 in Talbot becauseI'MANEVENBIGGERMORONTHANYOUTHOUGHT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:21 pm 
Hi, I'm Natasha, a freshmen on Tetazoo. I will be spending most of my time there (not sure about bad ideas) except for my 1-2:30 class MWF in 2-190 and my skiing PE off campus from 5:15-11pm on TR.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:53 pm 
Hi, I'm Julian. I live on floorpi, room M307

I have spikeball Tuesday-Thursday 3-4pm in the MAC courts (third floor Z center)

Otherwise I will mostly be on floorpi, but will post updates when I go other places, which could include ET, Harvard Square, or some iap class...

Picture: https://imgur.com/a/JDP74