Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 3 Death 1
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:29 am 
sammyluo was killed at 1:59AM in floorpi tvl.

Post subject: Re: Day 3 Death 1
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:44 am 
I've been at ET since midnight, and can pretty strongly brunnerj and ksedlar/m2w (in that order).

pravinas and dylanhen are at ET now, but idk if they were at 2 AM (though dylanhen is asleep rn so he's less likely).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:44 am 
Reminder to post along with your alibi if you were roleblocked today.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:51 am 
Been in my room

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:54 am 
I was in ET front rooms. Jasonye was definitely here. ksedlar was very likely here, and m2w was probably here. They are all here now at 2:46am.
ksedlar has wet hair from her shower.
I will give ksedlar a 4:1 in her favor, m2w a 2:1 in her favor of not making the kill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:59 am 
So, I am positive that I was in ET Front Rooms at 2:08 am, because I was messaging aok at that time. Before that, I was taking a shower, so it's possible I was in the shower at the time of the kill, but it takes ~15 minutes to get to EC from ET if you're being efficient, so that's still fine. I am fairly sure I would have noticed Josh or Jason not being in Front Rooms, because they are basically fixtures of the room. I initially wasn't very sure if I saw m2w, but then I remembered a conversation with her and Lisa while I was in my robe, and concluded that this was after my shower and before I went to front rooms, so basically at the time of the kill.

I am quite sure I can't alibi Pravi for the kill range, though I saw her ~15 minutes ago.

Just after seeing this post, I went up to dorm and confirmed that Dylan was asleep and breathing fairly deeply. So he could have done it, it just would have been inconvenient.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:15 am 
At ET since like prob 6 PM. Strongly alibi ksedlar, jasonye, brunnerj. Less strongly alibi dylanhen and pravi.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:24 am 
Okay, so we can determine that Pravi was very likely at ET at around 2:30 am, which does not alibi them, it just makes it slightly inconvenient for them to have made a kill.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:35 am 
I was in Right Front, watching videos about Black Footed Cats on youtube with NP emilycf. They may be murderous, but that doesn't mean I am.

Also, I claim that after sitting around on campus all day doing nothing and finally getting back home to ET after my swing dancing class, I'd be unlikely to go back to campus and then back to ET, especially given that my girlfriend would friggin chew me out for using lyft, which I'd have to do in order to make it back in time to be reasonably alibied.

Also also, the kill happened at a time where Fred Desk is closed. The kill would have had to have been made by either an EC person, or by someone with an NP contact at EC. (I guess jakobw would be a reasonable NP contact, but he tends to sleep earlier than that)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:52 am 
I was hanging out in Tetazoo glounge with a bunch of NPs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:20 am 
I was about to go to sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:03 am 
I was asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:40 am 
I was sleeping.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:40 pm 
When I went to sleep around 1am, Sammy was watching silly videos with a bunch of NPs in the tvl. Wow this happened right under my nose...