Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sketchiness Ratings
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:12 am 
Based on todays kills and the alibis thereof, I suggest the following ordering of sketchies to least sketchy: Keep in mind this is being written at 4am

1. rusch - Could easily have done it, lives in EC, bit of a wild card.
2. Lucy - Could have done it, not so easily though. Mollie has a chatlog that cuts off at very sketchy time for this kill (regular conversation until 1:45am, then a 2am "I'm going to sleep")
3. guilld - Could easily have done it, lives in EC, don't know much about her. Psychereads as town, but maybe that's just the "must help new players" impulse.
4. Julian - Unlikely to have done it, given that the timing/location of the kill implicates him So Goddamn Heavily that it would be really stupid. He could have done it though.
5. chiller - Like, probably not? He'd need either an NP contact or an EC friend in the mafia (all of whom are listed above). These are quite reasonable barriers to hurdle I guess though.
6. Everyone at ET - It's too friggin cold out to bother walking to and fro at 2 in the fuckening morning. Of ppl at ET, I begrudgingly admit that I'm the most capable of doing the thing though, since I guess jakobw would be a reasonable contact? Or even ahkim, though it'd be kinda silly to ask her so I can kill her future-past self.

Post subject: Re: Sketchiness Ratings
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:10 am 
damn yeah i was hoping that conversation would help alibi me and m2w but i see i got distracted at just the wrong time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:00 pm 
I like have NP contacts in EC tho so?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:04 pm 
Like I would totally make this kill, which I didn't, but I totally would.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:14 pm