Post subject: Pravi is dead
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:16 pm 
EOM

Post subject: Re: Pravi is dead
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:22 pm 
was this meant to be a death pm to the gods? :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:23 pm 
No, this is “Pravi said no comment, like for real” when I asked her about game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:25 pm 
Dylan and I have been in the dining room together since at least 6:10 PM. idk when Pravi was killed, but hopefully it was after that so we can alibi eachother.

I’ve personally been sitting in the dining room since at least 6:00 PM, always with at least one other mafia player I think.

idk about ksedlar and brunnerj; they could have killed pravinas in the kitchen without me seeing. brunnerj was in Front Rooms by himself for a bit, and I wasn’t paying much attention to ksedlar.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:28 pm 
I agree with jason's account, but i'm not sure he was continuously in the dining room.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:42 pm 
I was probably in the dining room sitting across from Jason. I probably alibi Jason with like 20% certainty, given that the death was 9 minutes from when I saw Pravi. I think I alibi Dylan with 5% certainty.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:49 pm 
I confirmed that m2w at least went to the effort of "walking back to ET" for her alibi, if she did it. In that I intercepted her walking from the correct direction, and I didn't see anyone lurking outside as of shortly after when I found out about the death.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:52 pm 
ksedlar wrote:
I confirmed that m2w at least went to the effort of "walking back to ET" for her alibi, if she did it. In that I intercepted her walking from the correct direction, and I didn't see anyone lurking outside as of shortly after when I found out about the death.

lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:55 pm 
Note that the kitchen is right next to ET's side door (the easiest way to sneak in). Furthermore, the kitchen was swarming with NPs, who are all possible scouts. So it's not clear that someone at ET made the kill.