Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:30 pm 
Shike accidentally investigated dgrazien today because he submitted before thinking and aok responded before he could revoke his question. He was talking about investigating various people, at one point saying that he should investigate Schmolly, claiming that people reported you arriving in black hole a bit on the late side. dgrazien and I encouraged him to compare the list of people with alibis to the full list of Random people, since people without any alibi are somewhat more sketchy than people with an alibi. So hopefully he won't investigate you, but we probably want to kill him soon. Investigators suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 am 
Hmm...this could be a short game :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:25 am 
After more mafia discussion in black hole I think you're ok. Over the course of the next few hours Shike basically considered everyone, and I don't think you're the most sketchy person out there. Apparently a lot more people thought I was sketchy (Krue seems to have forgotten that I showed up in black hole several minutes before you, but I don't think we should remind her of that). I've talked to Andrea and Molly (Krue may have also heard one of the discussions, but I didn't talk to her directly) and they are no longer quite as suspicious of me. I probably should have waited another 20-30 minutes before leaving black hole; my bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:28 am 
Well done. :)
Whatever you said, I hope it works!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:31 am 
I think it was more along the lines of convincing Shike to be a bit more logical. Which is kind of concerning, because I think he did a pretty good job of it. I think he should die or be conscripted within the next few days.