Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:51 am 
See below for a quoted pm from him (although I guess you technically only have my word that it's a quote). I don't think I was there at the time and at the very least did not originally hear him admit to knowing an investigator. I just check with Andrea and she neither remembered Molly being there nor me being there, so I admitted to not remembering being there myself. I guess I'll have to be consistent and say I didn't tell anyone. I plan to respond tomorrow saying that "I don't remember Molly being there" and neglect to mention that I wasn't either (I'm waiting until tomorrow so you have a chance to object; I'm signing off after this).

Andrea is somewhat suspicious of dgrazien because he is "fucking up" too much. It sounds like she's getting that sense from this fluke and from dgrazien acting strange trying to convince people not to sign the petition for his impeachment when signing his election petition. We theorize that he might be tired ... or that he might be hiding something.

PM:
I don't think I should have said earlier that I know who an investigator is. I believe that you, krue, and Andrea were the other ones to hear this. Please don't tell anybody else, and tell me if you have already.

Also, was Molly there at the time?

(I'm sending this same message to krue and Andrea.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:14 am 
I wasn't there, but I think he's talking about Molly K anyway.

I think whatever you say will be fine.