Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: KaufmanD stop it
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:37 pm 
you look sketchy, Molly sent me an email saying you've been walking around sketchily, if you do this people will (correctly) assume that you are stalking a kill. Molly, btw, finds Dgrazian sketchy, I'm going to push on that and see if she's willing to lead a lynch mob against him, but we need you not to be a better target. I think in general we should designate a killer for the day this killer should be the same, the rest are then uninvestigatable I suspect investigator coordination to be poorish but it could pick up. Also, talk to people, talk to people, talk to people, get their roles, people are often more willing to share than they should be especially weaker players, don't do a full out aok, but it seems worthwhile to figure out people's roles before we kill them. Try and be helpful townies. Schmolly, I forget exactly how active you were last game, but I don't think you were one of the key figures while alive, keep it that way.

Frustratedly giving advice from 3000 miles away Jfrisch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:59 pm 
Thanks for the tip. I think I was walking around a bit sketchily yesterday, but today I've been acting as if mafia wasn't happening except when my normal movements bring me into rooms with mafia people. Did she specify today or yesterday? If I need to be less sketchy than I have been today that will take some conscious effort.

I was using the EE lab for a couple hours today and will have to use it some more later today; any thoughts on how not to make that sketchy? I guess I can be sure to tell people ahead of time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:16 pm 
is there somebody there with you, or workign with the project, telling ahead of time is goodish too, though you wouldn't be thinking about it if you were a town so it's probably actually best not to say, townies don't spend all of there time convincing people they're not guilty, remember, you are paranoid, everyone is out to get you, you don't know who to trust.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:27 pm 
This morning I was working with an np that no one at Random or ET knows (as far as I'm aware); later today I'll be on my own. Maslab teams didn't work out quite as well as I hoped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:37 pm 
if you are honestly down there you can tell people ahead of time, make it defensive though about being worried about being killed rather than worried about being accused.