Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm 
RIP Schmolly.

Cool new info came in at ~11:01. In particular, dgrazien is now claiming to be superhero. He was his own investigator on day 1 and sent the pm to cover up a bit (I guess he forgot I wasn't there? he's a bit hosed on battle code. I've told him now that I wasn't there). And he's going to be politician tomorrow. And get lynched. And secondarily get Molly K lynched (yeah, she's pretty badly implicated by the murder happening while I was out). So I guess that much is going well. Free kill tomorrow? Or the next day? It doesn't much matter, I suppose. I don't know if he's claiming superhero or politician, though, so it might look a bit bad for me if other people know I think he's superhero (I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth, though; it makes a lot of sense). I guess tomorrow would be ideal, since even if he's lying about investigating on day 1 he can't be iron heart.

Schmolly was supposed to have been investigated for the first murder by now and found guilty; dgrazien is involved, so it most likely happened. In case you hadn't guessed that would happen.

Thoughts on killing Shike?

Thoughts on who to kill normally?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:43 pm 
Ok; in light of recent posts from day 2 that I didn't see dgrazian may have the medkit (with significantly higher probability than we thought before). That might change things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 am 
So I was just talking to Eric Mannes. He sought me out to tell me to get rid of my shovel (since shovel people were being targeted by mafia), and that since he'd already used his shovel he was off the mafia hit list and I should give it to him. I said that it made sense and I should probably give up my shovel, and that I needed to think it through a bit but my instinct told me that I should randomly/arbitrarily select someone to give it to in order to guard against being approached by the mafia (him) and giving the mafia the shovel. He accepted that.

Then we discussed lynches. He didn't know about dgrazien planning to reveal (I told him as politician, which is presumably what dgrazien will reveal as; if not I can tell mannes I was covering for dgrazien just in case). But he's on board with the idea of testing dgrazien and secondarily killing Molly K. We discussed avoiding a Molly K suicide kill and that it would be ideal for the mafia to kill someone before dgrazien reveals and says we should test him and kill Molly K (thus no free mafia suicide). So we should probably kill early if we can. I'm going to tell dgrazien to delay revealing himself and calling for her death, giving us time to kill someone.

Any thoughts on who? I'll be online for a while, but not actively checking email or forum. I'll check both before going to bed; I need to talk to god about robots (yep; he's involved in maslab now. New development)