Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:02 am 
Okay, change of plans...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:16 am 
Good morning, Josh. Sorry not to keep you in the loop, but I decided late last night that we really ought to conscript dgrazien. And by this time (time of writing) I'm at Maslab and much more stuck there than usual until evening. He is responsible for today's kill, and should make it during the morning/afternoon. Still going forward with the plan to lynch dgrazien and Molly K.

dgrazien, do you happen to know if Shike is ironheart today? We want him dead and he's a free kill. Probably worth a kaboom if you don't know.

dgrazien, did Chewy by any chance give you the medkit?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 am 
I believe shike is ironheart today (that's what he told me yesterday.) I take it we didn't hire a hitman? That would be better i think.

Actually my first choice kill would be Nathan. He is going to be acting as Cathy's proxy, and I think I can manage Cathy's investigations well once Nathan is dead. In particular, I can probably get her to investigate someone else (Alex?!) who we can have framed.

Also, David, are you sure you can't make the kill today. The best plan in my opinion would be for me to let you into et, so you can quickly kill nathan and sneak out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:26 am 
Also, yes shike gave me the medkit that chewy gave him.

Also, I won't be able to aim for lynching Molly K tonight. She's revealed as innocent child to me and both Krue and Molly K are expecting me to protect her. My plan was that she would publicly claim to be seer and to have verified krue's role. That was to give krue (and me) an excuse to trust her without revealing her publicly as innocent child.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 am 
I'm definitely at maslab until ~5; I can make a kill after that. Particularly if there's no rush for the mafia to make a kill in the morning/afternoon preventing Molly K (theoretically mafia) from suiciding before she is lynched.
Thoughts on an alibi? I'd probably have to walk/run back from ET afterwards.
FYI, aok is keeping me somewhat informed of mafia stuff that's happening; otherwise I'm not really on the forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:53 pm 
Another plausible option is not making a kill today. I am super-super tired.

But I also don't like the idea of a pickup in kills coinciding with Josh's return to campus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 pm 
wait, you are actually superhero then, what the fuck?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 pm 
okay, nvm, I was very ambiguous about what was going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:09 pm 
I'm politician.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:11 pm 
yeah, I figured that out, fun plan with shi-ke by the way, though I'm annoyed that you told him to go hide in his room. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:16 pm 
also, did you like my preemptive strike against you, you were so likely to be conscripted (I'm slightly worried now that we actually did it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 pm 
I think we're ok on that account; my reaction when I saw the thread was "not another one of these conversations". If Josh hadn't been the one who started it I probably would have said that too.

I'd have guessed that the town would put a no-kill down to killing a mafia member (and the mafia need time to reorganize). Which, to be fair, is pretty much what's going on. Perhaps we could use hitman the next day; this keeps the impression that the mafia are just being more careful now.

Or I could kill at ET and make up an alibi at random. Will be in touch again later