Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:29 pm 
Okay, so we messed up. Badly.

But seriously, kudos to the town. This is the best game town's played ever.

So here's the plan (wish list?) for the rest of the game, I think:

1. We want that mass-reveal to still happen. Doesn't catch mafia, since the last mafia is the conscript. But it will tell me how to avoid stepping on the ironheart.

2. Cathy just got a positive investigation on Gary. We need to get Gary lynched. Tonight, if the town will let us get away with it, tomorrow otherwise. Ideally, I'd like to try a surprise lynch on him tonight, with the goal of "not letting him preempt death by killing innocent child"

3. Subsequent kills will happen at Random, until there's basically no one left there. Randomites should descend into civil war.

4. I want to be mayor.

If all these things happen, then maybe, possibly, we have something that could be considered a chance. At least Nathan and Alex are gone, and Andrea soon will be, too.

Objectively speaking, town should not allow 1, 2, or 4. I don't think they will, but here goes...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:37 pm 
Well, Adam has figured out full well that #2 should not happen. He wants to wait to get a mayoral investigation on Josh for Alex's murder to see whether Gary has been framed. Hopefully, Adam will stay busy with battlecode until 11:00 a.m. I'm trying to convince him that "we" basically have it in the bag regardless, and shouldn't worry about lynching Gary.

Adam's being too smart :(

It just takes one more step on Adam's part to realize that he is soooooo right that me not agreeing with him labels me sketch ball.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 pm 
Yeah, the nathan kill was almost certainly dumb on my part, I realized this after I did it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:07 pm 
I feel bad. Jenny not Jennifer wants to get a real-life meeting going. That is what the town should do and it makes for fun game play. Unfortunately, what's good for the town isn't good for us. I'm hoping no one arranges any real coordination. I'm definitely not going to help the town coordinate...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:13 pm 
There's actually a chance that Gary will be lynched tonight.

If that happens, Josh, I think Adam Yedidia is a bit smart for my taste. Possibly too smart to live.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:14 pm 
I think I might agree with that assessment, make sure a mayor petition doesn't get through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:15 pm 
you could organize a small meetup if you wanted to and invite her, having her under your control could be VERY useful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:04 pm 
I don't have time to do that, unfortunately. I'd still be surprised if we lynch Gary, just because lynching you is such a clear decision. I'm hoping the reasoning doesn't seep through the town.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:04 pm 
No idea what happened. Hopefully, Gary was lynched, and we'll probably lose.

Otherwise, we will really, really probably lose.