A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 6
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:19 pm 
Josh, you're still alive!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:21 pm 
Adam needs to die. Adam needs to die. Adam needs to die.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:21 pm 
yes, I'm trying to figure out who to kill, adam feels like a good poison target, given that, you know, there are no more mafia in E.T. you can choose whether or not you like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:24 pm 
No need to do anything yet. We can sleep on it.

Also, even Cathy is turning against me. She's realizing how sketchy it's been that I've been trying to get her to attack Gary.

Still, let's count it as a victory that we were able to pull this off today...

And you may be right about poisoning Adam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm 
we need to figure out who is ironheart. I vaguely suspect lydia based on her post, unless somebody is in contact with her. Based on her statement I think it's likely that either lydia or lily if mafia, who else would be in contact with lydia, it seems unlikely the type of thing she would lie about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:43 am 
I immediately thought Lydia was ironheart when I saw her post. I really dislike ironheart. It makes people hard to kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:54 am 
should I test her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 am 
Not yet, I don't think. Adam wants to press to lynch her tonight. Also, we need to make sure to join up so you can give me all your items.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:48 am 
so I already destroyed my shovel because I assumed I was likely enough to be lynched. I still have the fake id. If you don't have one I can give you that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:22 am 
I definitely need a fake id. That needs to be done super-clandestinely. Do you know where the others are right now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:27 am 
Also, I believe it's finally time to kill Cathy. She no longer trusts me (for good reason) and investigators are terrible for us at this point. Furthermore, I won't be able to kill her after today without seeming really suspicious. Do you think you can kill her?

This:

1. Gets rid of an investigator.
2. Makes it seem like the mafia are going to have trouble killing at et.

Also, how confident are you that Lydia is Ironheart? Do you have anything besides the post she made?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:36 am 
Also, I'm strongly considering poisoning Adam tonight. I think having him around for two more days is just about right for us. And this furthers the narrative that et people are hard for the mafia to kill.

Josh, what do you think about:

a. (You) killing Cathy
b. poisoning Adam
c. me trying to become mayor (This is really audacious but could have good payoff potential.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm 
nothing, I can kill cathy if there is a meeting over here, try and organize one (jenny not jennifer should be happy), otherwise I'm really, really, not going to be up for it. I need to get some sleep but should be up in a few hours, I have no confidence in lydia being ironheart but meh, anyways, you need to come here for me to do stuff, I really don't have it in me right now to walk to E.T.