Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: CHEAPER flower upgrades
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:09 pm 
Have you ever wanted to take some of the flowers you have lying around and turn them into better things? If so, now's your chance to do it for cheaper than whatever price jasonye is offering!

Contact me if interested (PM here or gchat antimonyarsenide@gmail.com). Preferred if flower processing requests come in batches of at least 2, but this is negotiable.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:17 pm 
I'm willing to go lower than w/e sammyluo's price is, and probably overall more willing to lower my price. Contact me!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:45 pm 
Hmm I doubt Jason's claim, but I guess you can contact us both to check for yourself ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:42 pm 
I'm now also offering analysis services - if you have a mysterious flower and you want to know its quality, give it to me to check for you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 pm 
I can also do this, and would be willing to do it for free; see my post earlier today.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 pm 
Me too thanks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:05 am 
Update: I can now offer yet another service: If you give me two flowers of the same quality, I can craft them together to produce a more powerful item than usual. I don't know exactly how this power works and am curious to find out, so if you're curious as well (or just want better items), let me know!