Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Infodump
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:37 pm 
So this is going to be a long post. I'm basically infodumping almost everything I know about game, and all of my speculations.

Relevant Scrolls:
I just received an Arcane Scroll that claims that "The list of roles is Investigator, Pickpocket, Priest, Roleblocker, Gardener, Scientist, Crafter". I think "roles" refers to powers that people have that are not related to items.

Yesterday I received a scroll that claimed that "Sword is a secret organization that can investigate if someone is a bear".

People:
ahkim: Almost definitely some sort of cupid role; claimed it to several people including me and ksedlar, and used the incant "Fire" on several people including me and cmcclena in order to make them fall in love. yyao1 can confirm that this is indeed what Cupid's Rifle does. ahkim also claimed to have either weak or non-existent town goals. Probably didn't have a standard role, and just had cupid goals and items. Unlikely to be a bear due to role overload.

brunnerj: Probably a Scientist for Team not-Yuri (which I'm going to call Yaoi unless told otherwise). Claimed to have a crush on corwind, and was shot by ksedlar because of it.

cmcclena: Probably a Crafter for team Yaoi. I had a crush on her, and she loves me back now after ahkim shot her.

corwind: Who knows; she died too early for me to even have a chance to talk with her. No idea what her role was. Probably human given that she was killed, but "I plead sexy" being a thing is evidence that bears don't know who each other are, and could've accidentally poisoned one of their own on day 1.

fischerj: My grandmother, nguyenin's grandmother, and laberca's mother. No idea what her role was, but she is not in the Flower Competition. Probably human given that she was killed.

guilld: ksedlar's sister. Almost certainly part of Sword, and probably the source of the species investigations. No idea what her role was, but she is not in the Flower Competition. Probably human given that she was killed.

ikdc: ksedlar's best friend, and now one of my love interests after I was shot by ahkim. No idea what her role or species is.

jasonye: Me. Caught Lucy with my investigation yesterday, and was confirmed human by Investigator Gold (probably guilld). lmk if you have any scrolls you'd be willing to trade.

ksedlar: ikdc's best friend and guilld's sister. Claimed to be a yandere who wanted all those who loved corwind dead. Killed sammyluo and brunnerj for this. Had a rifle and two bullets (confirmed by yyao1 pickpocket) and used "Bang" for both kills (I confirmed brunnerj, nguyenin shovel confirmed sammyluo). Claims to not care about humans, but also not interested in killing more humans. Claims to be able to tell if two people are in a relationship. Unlikely to be a bear due to a bear with two bullets being overpowered.

laberca: My mother, nguyenin's mother, and fischerj's daughter. Claimed to have a lover. Claimed to be a Priest. Probably human given that she was killed.

lucy: Claimed to be python's wife. Probably a Gardener; maybe on Team Yuri? Almost definitely a bear, given that she was investigated guilty for ahkim's death and dropped Cupid's Rifle and a Fidget Spinner when she was lynched (both of which were items ahkim had).

m2w: Claimed not to have any relationships. On Team Yaoi, though I don't know her role. Probably a human given that she was killed.

maxmurin: Don't know anything about her role, but she is not in the Flower Competition. Confirmed human by Investigator Gold (probably guilld).

meghal: Probably a Gardener on Team Yaoi. Don't know anything about her species.

natalyat: Don't know anything about her role, but she is not in the Flower Competition. Proably human given that she was killed.

nguyenin: My sister, laberca's daughter, and fischerj's granddaughter. No idea what her role is. Confirmed human by Investigator Gold (probably guilld).

pravinas: Probably a bear, given that she was the only one that fit the NP report on natalyat's death and showed up guilty in an investigation. No idea what her role was, but she was not in the Flower Competition.

python: Claimed pickpocket, and claimed to have a wife, daughter, and best friend (though she didn't specify who). Probably human given that she was killed.

sammyluo: Shot by ksedlar for having loved corwind. Probably a Scientist for Team Yuri. Probably confirmed human by nguyenin's shovel.

swampfox: Confirmed human and part of Sword by shovel. Probably a Crafter? on Team Yuri.

yyao1: Claimed Pickpocket (ksedlar and I can both vouch for this). Don't know anything about her species.

People I think might be bears (in no particular order):
ikdc
meghal
cmcclena
yyao1

Team Yuri: (probably losing)
Gardener: lucy
Scientist: sammyluo
Crafter: swampfox?
???: ???

Team Yaoi: (probably winning)
Gardener: meghal
Scientist: brunnerj
Crafter: cmcclena
???: m2w

Post subject: Re: Infodump
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:41 pm 
Oh yeah also: fischerj told me she had Attack Bees, a Fidget Spinner, and Gasoline yesterday when I asked her. Her killer probably has those items now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:01 pm 
What does priest do?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:47 pm 
Increases the quality of a flower by blessing it.