Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Let's talk about things
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:14 pm 
Hi friends!

I claim that rusch is playing, and is pretty darn convincingly town; you should contact him if you have useful things to say. Pm me for gchat info if you want it.

Also, the "mafia" isn't going to be caught without any discussion, we should talk things out more! I think that no lynching on multiple days is probably bad, and that we should try and determine someone to lynch for tractorTrailer's murder today. If no more useful information comes up, I think it's actually best to lynch one of teaTrip or charmeleonTurtle, if Informer Jim is sure of one of their guilt (which it sounds like they are).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:49 pm 
Well, nothing seems to be happening, so I'm going to say we should lynch teaTrip, since they haven't offered any thoughts on the Jim investigation.
Remeber to vote, people! No lynches aren't useful.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:27 pm 
sorry I didn't vote. I was asleep. Can we do this earlier today? I'm really confused but it sounds like we should do charmeleonTorterra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:37 pm 
Seems reasonable. CharmeleonTorterra, defend yourself! Otherwise, yeah the current investigations seem bad for them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:55 pm 
I mean, I don't know what to say aside from I'm innocent. I don't know what's going on in this game. I must have been framed somehow.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:16 pm 
Someone is claiming to be intending to vig kill cT tonight... I think we should lynch cT anyway and have the vig submit a conditional vig shot conditioned on the lynch not going through. We don't currently have another good lynch target and it's not clear we should trust the vig kill were happen (the vig can be untrustworthy or equally likely mafia have a protective power).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:45 pm 
agreed, and I want to know why python was "vig-killed" town gets utterly destroyed if people can just claim everything as a "vig kill"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:06 pm 
Part of the proxy chain for the vig kill thing. I think this was meant actually for the live action game

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:16 pm 
i am going to be lynching charmeleonTorterra tonight. If vig wants something else to happen, then they should provide more information.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:32 pm 
Killing them is probably a bad idea since we don't have a better lynch. Basically, that just causes someone else random to die. Pls no vig kill?