Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Death Day 2
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:15 pm 
Cecilia died in Loop Kitchen at 6:05 pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm 
, Andrea, Shike, Lily, and I were at YQ's birthday though somebody reasonably could have slipped out and me and lily went to talk for some period of time. I also might be forgetting somebody who was in game at the party.

Josh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:31 pm 
I'm pretty sure Megan was also there for most of it. But I wasn't watching the whole time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 pm 
Me, andrea, lily, shike-xu and Mchang were at YQ's birthday party. No confirmation that somebody didn't leave I wasn't keeping track. aok had mentioned going to the strategic gaming society to play battlestar galactica. I would recommend investigations on other randomites namely lydia and yenlin, also get my mayor petion through and hire a police officer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:36 pm 
yea I was there for the party.
I went to pecker lounge awhile later (not sure what time)
I saw Lily and Jfrish on the way to Jfrisch's room. Later I saw Jfrisch come back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:57 pm 
The only players currently at ET, AFAIK, are myself and Sam. Liz and others went for a costuming at Garment District/food mob a couple of hours ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:31 pm 
I can confirm that everyone else in ET was together and could not have made the kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:35 pm 
I was at desk from 16:00 to 20:00. Cory was with me the whole time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:43 pm 
Did Cecilia tell anyone her role before she died?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm 
Also, nobody use a shovel on Cecilia. If you've already used a shovel, announce so right away!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:52 pm 
Also, we need investigation results right away. If this means you need to trek over to Random, please do so! Loop is on the second floor, on the opposite side of the building as the reception desk. Don't be obvious about it; just pop in and leave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:54 pm 
And announce results through a proxy, so that you don't reveal yourself as investigator.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:01 pm 
People who were on the et dinner mob and definitely couldn't have made the kill:

Daniel Grazian
Alex Arkhipov
lizrita
garywang
jennifer
davidben

Other et people (not on dinner mob) are ermain, sambf, adamyedidia

Everybody should post alibis right away. This should always be done asap after a kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:04 pm 
I would be interested in an investigation on Lydia. Alternatively on jfrisch or Lily. Ultimately, the investigator should make his/her own judgement, but don't investigate somebody who has an airtight alibi (e.g. the six of us from et who were having dinner at the time.)

But please do make an investigation, and make the results known right away (so that another investigator doesn't repeat your investigation.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:15 pm 
Separate note:

If I were mafia, I would not have had Cecilia killed at the very beginning of the game like this, because she died really early in the last game. I've always been public about the fact that I won't do this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:17 pm 
Another reason for everybody to visit the scene of the crime:

There's a very amusing mafia-related display in Loop kitchen (or at least there was an hour or two ago when the group from ET went over there)

Post subject:
I can confirm that the six of us were at Garment District around the time of death. We went to Royal East afterwards. (basically, we were a mob of dudes from 5:30 pm to ~8 pm). We also have a some NP witnesses (achester, tpwelton, and alwina).

Post subject:
Alex wrote:
I can confirm that everyone else in ET was together and could not have made the kill.

Daniel Grazian corrected me here, I missed that Adam was not in the mob in addition to Erin and Sam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:27 pm 
I was in building 34 the whole afternoon/evening. People at Pika can confirm that I came back at 8:30 complaining about it. Also my posting history will confirm that I just checked the forum after a whole bunch of not-posting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm 
Hey guys. JFrisch just came by and told me I'm the current lynch target. If someone could investigate me that would be cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:01 pm 
I'd prefer an investigation onto one of the people at YQ's party.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:02 pm 
Investigators?!!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:03 pm 
Or investigate Miranda or Alex Rodriguez. Those would be quite reasonable as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:09 pm 
I was in Arianna's room the whole day, a whole bunch of people who were on BMF kitchen can testify to this: there was a minor scuffling incident at about that time that Erons, Leo, Luisa, Kai were witness to.

I did go down to the basement wanting to do laundry, but didn't because all the machines were in use.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:16 pm 
Yay! I have heard from a claimed investigator that Yenlin did not kill Cecilia. That was a good investigation choice. I had overlooked her.

Other investigator(s): you probably exist. Make sure to investigate somebody quickly (try one of the people I suggested.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:44 pm 
I was at SGS in Walker from 5-8. I can be confirmed by Josh to have left at 5, and by Lydia to have arrived back at 8, but theoretically could have come back at 6 to make a kill.

I'm voting to lynch Lydia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:44 pm 
Never mind, saw that an investigator found her innocent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 pm 
I advocate not lynching Daniel Grazian now. This is not because I trust him, but I (and probably others) just heard about this and any mob now would be haphazard and chaotic.

If you are for lynching him, I encourage you to discuss tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 pm 
STONGLY encourage not lynching Daniel, I strongly recommend prophet checking him, but not lynching him.