andrealincoln: 1 vote
Miranda Gavrin

No lynch: 3 votes
lilychen
yenlin
jk

Josh Frisch: 1 vote
Jennifer

Sorry for the late results; I'll try to do better.

Lydia is dropping out of the game due to personal reasons. I will try to find a replacement for her; if I can't I will announce her role and alignment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:57 pm 
Might as well put it out there now: James Hobin killed Cecilia, and convinced a non-player witness not to tell anyone. However, he didn't realize a different non-player was watching.

I proposed James Hobin before this info came out. Josh was agreeable to the suggestion. I went to talk to James, and he told me he was ironheart. I said he should publicly reveal as investigator, and we wouldn't lynch him. Very shortly after, Yen Lin said we should definitely lynch him. After talking to Lily, she told me the reason why we should lynch him, after which I told Josh, Andrea, and Megan that we have solid data on why we should lynch him. I told Josh exactly what the info was.

I think this makes Josh, Yen Lin, and me significantly less likely to be mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:22 am 
Thanks for the info, aok. Great job gathering info to everyone involved!

I want to understand what happened better. Yen Lin, how did you get this info from the NP? Also, how did we find out about this other NP that was convinced to stay silent? Also, Lily, how were you convinced to vote for James?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:23 am 
That is correct. I'm not sure why my vote is considered no lynch. Maybe kaufmand saw it wrongly, or changing a vote counts as no lynch?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 am 
Lily was watching a TV show at the time, and I'm certain she didn't have time to change her vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 am 
No, I was just reading a lot of votes and messed up. yenlin voted for jk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 am 
Yes, aok is right. I may not have told lily that James was the culprit. I merely consulted her to make sure that info from a NP was not cheating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:48 am 
To confirm, info from NP's is very much allowed. But trust it at your own risk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:35 am 
Hmm, sorry about that. I feel like I've been kept out of the loop a little bit. No one told me that there was conclusive evidence of jk being the murderer. I would have certainly changed my vote if I had known. I checked the forum once before Veronica Mars started, and at the time the consensus seemed to be "no lynch."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 am 
Sorry for voting for Andrea; I was really busy last night and dropped out of the loop, so I didn't get the info about the NP or notice the proposal to lynch jk. I'll pay more attention today . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:44 pm 
Alex, sorry I forgot to respond to you. NP came to me, because she knew I was playing, and thought that the info might be useful. Also,we happen to be pretty good friends, and I trust her. She has no motive to lie to me. The reason I'm not revealing who the NP is is because she would rather not have her identity be known. Come to me if you insist to know who it is, and I'll see what I can tell you.

I'm not sure how aok knows so much, but his version seems rather accurate. The other NP who saw the kill was persuaded by jk to not tell on him.

Not so the NP who gave me the info.