Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:05 am 
eom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:12 pm 
herpderp elections I have no idea what I'm doing here goes nothin'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:36 pm 
If you feel that way, you might want to conscript someone who has more experience playing/being mafia. I can't suggest anyone, but there should be a list of people who played last game, etc. in the Game Start announcements of previous games. Or you could just make a judgement based on who is active on the forum and seems to know what they are doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:57 pm 
True, don't get me wrong, I'm thinking of things, and I love the fear everyone has of a conscripted dgrazian, I really wanna make that happen, the loud mouthed wildcards are always fun, but it's mostly just, What's my excuse for a) going to and then b) awkwardly wandering around random to do sketch mafia things?

I've been sending Klaudia PMs about most things, though I could muse openly here, which could be helpful for others I guess...I've been looking for a reliable hitperson all day; I wanna make Andrea and Josh Frisch seem guilty, they've both been at least a little gamey; a couple people voted for them, I don't want to kill those people right away at all because that's too obvious a retribution and -trying- to make them look guilty, and we do want to keep sketchy people alive to encourage paranoia. I'm more interested in targeting the 'no lynch'es from day two...especially if lily chen still has that shovel...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 pm 
Also also yenlin is the only one with access to the mysterious NP that screwed jk and Frisch just became mayor, so I'd rather people didn't trust him...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 pm 
If nothing else you should post here for my benefit and for the benefit of whoever you eventually conscript. Although PMing Klaudia has the advantage of sending her an email notification. Has she been active? I've been under the impression that you were the last mafia actually participating in game (if so you should try to fix that).

You can make excuses for going anywhere. Even just visiting because mafia people are there. Or I can let you in and you can try to avoid being noticed.

No comment on the shovel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:07 pm 
Triple also I don't know what to do about aok but I don't like his leadership skills and I worry my only way through being so ghosty and ineffectual (besides, you know, being mafia) is that I'm an investigator and I don't want to make it obvious that I'm going to random to investigate because I'd get killerated but I don't want to sow unfounded suspicion because I want people to trust my investigations and I suppose I have to reveal myself to this presumably innocent child, but preferably as 'investigator/ironheart' (since I'm fairly pantsless and would only type the second one as an after thought, subtly hinting I'm actually investigator) so that I seem properly distrustful...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:11 pm 
kaufmand wrote:
If nothing else you should post here for my benefit and for the benefit of whoever you eventually conscript. Although PMing Klaudia has the advantage of sending her an email notification. Has she been active? I've been under the impression that you were the last mafia actually participating in game (if so you should try to fix that).

You can make excuses for going anywhere. Even just visiting because mafia people are there. Or I can let you in and you can try to avoid being noticed.

No comment on the shovel.

She's replied a couple times. There's one other person in maseeh she could kill though it's probably a rather revealing course of action. but yeah, a conscript, one that live in ET/Random, would be lovely...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 pm 
Aaand, we have an innocent child, after this someone's probably going to check the list of players and notice I exist...Well, here goes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:21 pm 
So, yeah, it's all either gonna fail miserably right now, or they'll buy me being investigator for a while; If I can find a hitman that succeeds, i.e. they don't realize it was a hit, presumably they'd go through extra trouble of -bringing- me to the murder site, whereupon I can do sketch mafia things....so, lets see how that goes...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:31 pm 
If you want I can help find a hitman; there tend to be several people around Random who want to be involved in mafia but don't want to play. Hitmen can be discrete if you ask them to be; I took advantage of that last game as a mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:35 pm 
kaufmand wrote:
If you want I can help find a hitman; there tend to be several people around Random who want to be involved in mafia but don't want to play. Hitmen can be discrete if you ask them to be; I took advantage of that last game as a mafia.

That would be lovely! I've basically been looking down my mutual facebook friends list of people for lilychen and trying to get their help, but, difficulties. Finding someone else though would remove that particular paper trail as well, which was bothering me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:38 pm 
Ceres (cereslee@mit.edu) has expressed interest in the past, as has Will Kalb (wkalb). If you want more options I can find more people. Troy would probably be willing to be hitman at ET; if not he can suggest someone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:44 pm 
Stupid seer. oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:49 pm 
With my presumably dying breath, I curse this cold and uncaring universe.

I have so much homework to do...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:51 pm 
It happens :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:04 pm 
oh and obviously I StW'd the ic so have fun with that godspeed klaudia.