It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Discussion Day 5
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:58 pm 
Starting this now.

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 5
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:50 pm 
Hi dgrazian

something katie said before she died pointed out a contradiction in your behaviour

last night, you claimed to me and ksedlar that you never had a splitter investigation. she told me that someone she was talking to claimed to be a splitter that did in fact give you an investigation for day 4.

I also think that it would have been relatively easy for you to go to BGOC to kill her, and not seem out of place if your plan happened to fail if me or m2w (or other players) were there.

please explain, else I'm voting against you, and will encourage the same of others, barring actual mechanical investigation occuring to exonerate you.

also, I think splitters should maybe proxy out their sets in case other things like this happened. I haven't been keeping track of who's claimed to have gotten splitter investigations. it's also possible some splitters are dead so maybe the point is moot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:37 pm 

At the moment, there doesn't seem to be much evidence pointing towards anyone. However, m2w did fail two splitter investigations. Whilst this is a hardly an indicator of guilt, I don't really have anything else to go off right now. Does anyone else have anything to say before voting time?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:43 pm 
Ksedlar proxied this to me yesterday but I fell asleep oops

Day 2: {Dcb22, ellenwan, Daniel Grazian} was chosen over {swapnilg, yyao1, rachelyz, agdawson}

Day 3 set: {ksedlar, Julian, Sir Nicoeus} was chosen over {ixa, jwlw2022, pravinas, lumikp}

Day 4 set is : {sualeh, swapnilg, syoro, lumikp} v {ellenwan, j450, ksedlar}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:44 pm 
I would like to propose lynching not me, because I am not mafia

dgrazian and I advocate for sualeh pending me not failing more investigations

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:49 pm 
This is a slight exaggeration of my position. I do not trust m2w and find the investigations highly concerning. But yes, if convincing reasons come in time to not vote for m2w, then Im ok with voting for sualeh.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:50 pm 
there are 10 minutes - highly unlikely anything more will happen.

I think this redirection is sketchy. I would be fine lynching dgrazian or m2w probably

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:51 pm 
I consider pravi more likely to innocent than average, so I gave them my mint + coin (my only items)

I have also told pravi my role

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:55 pm 
Regarding the splitter confusion I thought pravi had already explained this? It was a gm error. I never got the message about the splitter investigation from the GM's

Definitely don't execute me!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:59 pm 
I think m2w is likely town, and if they don't roleclaim now, I'll post their claim in about 15 minutes. But yeah, she gave me all her items which is not a mafia thing to do.