Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: End game Roleblocking
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:51 pm 
So we've reached the end game stretch. There is supposedly one mafia left versus 8 town. This doesn't really leave the roleblockers many options, but they should still take care to at least try and roleblock the right person, right? So today someone died. Today I was also roleblocked as was agdawson. So logically agdawson and myself are not mafia. So please you fellow town roleblockers choose literally anyone else.

Also I doubt that the mafia guy is a roleblocker because i'm going off my hunch that jwlw2022 was framed for the murder of dcb22. This requires the killer (i.e. the one mafia person) to be a pair investigator and not roleblocker. There are a couple ways this could be wrong like if j450 was the pair investigator mafia killer of dcb22, but we don't know.

I might also be trapped by mafia which would be pretty aggravating but I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Final note: can whoever roleblocked me and agdawson please reveal yourselves. Makes life easier thx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:02 pm 
I forgot to mention, if you did roleblock myself or agdawson then pm it to us. Don’t publicize it because we still don’t know what the mafia trap status is.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:19 pm 
Ditto I was also roleblocked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:48 pm 
Oh dear! I wish they roleblocked me instead. My priest role is absolutely useless.

Based on the "Sir Nicoeus - lying" post, Sualeh was a roleblocker right? Maybe he roleblocked one of you? Idk about the other two though...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 pm 
I was also roleblocked today. How many roleblockers are there?