Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:28 am 
so I don't know too much about nico, but I will say a couple of things in my defense I guess.

there are multiple times this game where I could have lied to make myself look better, but didn't. for example, I wouldn't "look" so uniquely suspicious for jason's death if I hadn't admitted to being with him right before he died (which no one would have said if I hadn't brought it up myself). also, I didn't know josh was dead before going back to ET, but once I learned I immediately found and told pravi. note that pravi didn't see me at ET before that at all (because I wasn't there), and agreed that I wasn't around during dinner (though that's not a full alibi). he died *before* I came back to ET.

I recognize that "disappearing" to the DMSE lounge sounds suspicious, but it's something I do every week during BGOC... you didn't ask me, but I'm also *incredibly* hosed, I claim much moreso than pravi. I spent almost all of yesterday cooking for ET (both lunch and dinner), and if you add up the hours for the four classes I listed on my schedule using firehose, you'll realize that I'm taking 63 hours a week's worth of classes right now. this is going to require time spent tooling, and no one else in the mafia game is a course 3 sophomore... but if you want to ask one about where I was this afternoon, you could ask spencer toll or nyssa miller (they're both NPs, so it might not mean much to you, it is what it is). but like I said in the first thread of the game, I'm too hosed to be mafia :P I mostly just talk about game through in person conversations that happen around me... which will probably happen a lot less often now that pravi and I are the only living players at ET, rip

I agree that pravi and I should be pair investigated though. you should find that I come up innocent for that kill... as with every other kill this game, where I've either been extensively investigated or extensively alibied by other players.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:09 am 

Hmm. Probably no need to mention me at the start. We don't want to overstress our apparent lack of connection. Last line seems a bit over-defensive but otherwise, it looks pretty good. :D

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:09 am.

Report this post