Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Shovel result
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:51 pm 
I shoveled Jason and he came up as being a “student-aligned ec-discusser”. I clarified with the GMs, who said that the shovel would not say if Jason had any third party goals in addition to student goals. Nevertheless, the fact that he showed up as student aligned (and not e.g. exclusively third party) makes me think it is somewhat less likely for him to have been GM-smited for failing a goal. So if no more unsubscriptions happen today, it seems worth it for investigations to continue being used on GMs vs some person at ET at the time. The latter list is:
Gurev - had been talking with Jason, but Julian already investigated him
Aok - his body double, lukesci, was very close to Jason around that time, and lukesci might not be willing to make more elaborate kills than this
Brunnerj- definitely around
Karengao - definitely around, claims to have come to ET partially for mafia reasons (though Karen being at ET is not unusual)
Me - definitely around
Python - definitely around; he seems to have a town-aligned role though, which makes me less suspicious
Pravinas - definitely around; claimed to have not realized as of this afternoon that Jason hadn’t been unsubscribes (this claim means little
Jamb - around earlier in the evening, maybe went to sleep
M2w - didn’t see her around, but she lives at ET

Post subject: Re: Shovel result
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:04 pm 
I believe it is common for students to have a second, usually relatively easy, goal, so this does not update me towards GMs being innocent. Nevertheless, if no other unsubscription occurs today, those with a pair investigation (brunnerj and nico, if I remember right) might as well use it on this. Karengao and lukesci would probably be the targets I'd choose.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:13 pm 
I alibi karengao as having been with her continuously between 0:35 and 1:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:13 pm 
I alibi karengao as having been with her continuously between 0:35 and 1:00