Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:25 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
If you want to explore the wilderness on day 1, do so here! (Though DMs are not ready with responses yet due to delays.)

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:26 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:58 am
Posts: 0
I SHALL VENTURE FIRST INTO THE SAND SEA OF ANAUROCH.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
You look around, attempting to find a desert to explore, but none is nearby. Instead you explore the mountains. You are quite successful with your exploration, avoiding any injury and finding a harpy feather. Additionally, you find a clue to the location of a dungeon! (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 am
Posts: 0
I will be the second to explore the wilderness, or shall I say, wilder-LESS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 pm
Posts: 0
I intend to enter the wilderness. As I enter the forest, I expose my body to the open atmosphere; as it washes over my torso, I relish the feeling of that indulgent tingle.

"Indeed, this is nirvana," I exhale. Taking a package from my pocket, I open it to reveal a verdant powder. Inhaling its contents, I have finally achieved my objective--indeed I have.

Living couldn't be better.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:16 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:55 pm
Posts: 0
Indeed, my good fellows, whilst the time is ripe, I do indeed partake in this exploration of the wilderness. Jolly ho! Jolly ho!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:17 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:55 pm
Posts: 0
I enter a forest, exploring for evil things :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:56 pm
Posts: 0
i explored around and stubbed my toe again. god damn it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
kilobyte: You explore the caves, successfully avoiding injury and finding a blank minor runestone. You also find a clue to the location of a dungeon. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

manInATrenchcoat: You explore the forest, successfully avoiding injury and finding wolf fur. You do not find any clues.

Warthogs: You explore the underdark, successfully finding nevarrite. However, you suffer injury and lose 1 HP. You also find a clue to the location of a dungeon. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

xxxHornyGirlxxx: You explore the forest, successfully avoiding injury and finding unicorn hair. You also find a clue to the location of a dungeon. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

InTheDetails: You explore the mountains, successfully avoiding injury and finding embrium. You also find a clue to the location of a dungeon. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:51 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:00 am
Posts: 0
oh cool I want to explore and find the location of a dungeron too


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
meltdown: You explore the caves, but fail to find an item. You do avoid injury and manage to find a clue. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:54 pm
Posts: 0
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
who_cares: You explore the mountains. You avoid injury, but unfortunately fail at finding either an item or a clue.

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:28 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:58 am
Posts: 0
I want to explore and find the location of a dungeron too


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:30 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 am
Posts: 0
I will explore the caves. Perhaps I can find yet another minion to do my bidding.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
Pikach: You explore the caves, successfully avoiding injury and getting a corpse heart. However, you don't find a clue.

VecnaRobotics: You explore the caves. You avoid injury, but unfortunately find neither an item nor a clue.

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:57 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:54 pm
Posts: 0
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:14 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 pm
Posts: 0
Again, I venture into the unknown. Indeed, even a lonely person such as I can do so. As I am stalking through the undergrowth, I approach my location of solace. It is my Garden of Eden. I inhale the sweetest odor, and then continue onward, farther and farther.

Indeed, no trial is too much for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:58 pm 

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:52 pm
Posts: 0
OH HO HO HAA HA! OH HO HO HE HEE HA! O-HELLO, MY OLD CHUM! I’M GNOT A GNELF, I’M NOT A GNOBLIN, I’M A GNOME, AND YOU’VE BEEN GNOMED. BUT, THIS GNOME ISN’T JUST HERE TO SAY HI. I’M HERE TO EXPLORE THE WILD WILDERNESS IN SEARCH OF THE GNOMEST TREASURE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
who_cares: You explore the forest. You successfully find wolf fur, avoid injury, and find a clue. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

manInATrenchcoat: You explore the hills. You successfully find elfroot, but you are injured, and you will deal 1 less damage tomorrow. You do not find a clue.

Blank—faced Duergar: You explore the caves. You successfully find a corpse heart, avoid injury, and find a clue. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:15 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:58 am
Posts: 0
I SHALL EXPLORE A DARK SPACIOUS CAVE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
You explore the caves, avoiding injury but failing to find an item or a clue.

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:21 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:19 am
Posts: 0
Zzz... Slowly through the forest I shuffle, searching. I turn ov'r every toadstool, and a bat passeth ov'r mine headeth: I would to harness its prowess at darkvision, and nev'r again to wrest mine eyes against the wall-eyed sun's strain. I Seek shelter, a cloak to cast ov'r mine head--perhaps to cast ov'r mine body or corpse. Yet I cannot rest, not until I hath reached the end of mine quest. I search for a path to the nearest dungeon, to findeth what I seek most dearly: an end to this midsummer night's dream, and the longest night to which I may finally putteth mine own self to rest...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:25 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
FeelingDrowsy: You successfully explore the forest, getting embrium and finding a clue (DMs will send soon). However, you get injured, and your attacks tomorrow will deal 1 less damage than they would otherwise.

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:36 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 am
Posts: 0
I will explore the woods at this time. This puny forest shall not hide anything from my ever powerful sight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
You explore the forest, avoiding injury and finding a clue (DMs will send soon), but failing to find an item.

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:48 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am
Posts: 0
I EXPLORE THE UNDERDARK


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:57 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:59 pm
Posts: 0
OH HO HO HAA HA EXCLAMATION MARK OH HO HO HE HEE HA EXCLAMATION MARK O DASH HELLO COMMA MY OLD CHUM EXCLAMATION MARK I AM GNOT A GNELF COMMA I AM NOT A GNOBLIN COMMA I AM AN IMPOSTOR COMMA AND YOU HAVE BEEN GNOMED PERIOD BUT COMMA THIS GNOME IS NOT JUST HERE TO SAY HI PERIOD I AM HERE TO EXPLORE THE WILD WILDERNESS IN SEARCH OF THE GNOMEST TREASURE PERIOD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
FIERY_DEATH: Unfortunately, exploring the underdark is a sad time. You are injured and lose 2 HP, and you find neither item nor clue.

Blank-faced Duergar: You explore the underdark. You find a blank runestone without injury, as well as a clue (DMs will send later).

_________________
Need a light?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:12 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 pm
Posts: 0
I EXPLORE LOOKING FOR CAVERNS

I EXPLORE AGAIN LOOKING FOR TEMPLES WHERE I MIGHT SACRIFICE MY NEWFOUND LOOT


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group