Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 exile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:05 pm 
We can't no lynch today, so we have to exile someone. I have determined that a player Nicol Bolas is in the game, and from flavor it's almost certain this player is mafia. I think we want to focus on taking out possible mafia (Bolas-aligned) players, and I think it's more likely these players started guildless. At the very least, Bolas and his primary minion Tezzeret don't have the color identity of any guild. The players who I know started out not in a guild are: m2w, brunnerj, meghal, karengao, sammyluo, Linus. There should be two others as well by counting (each guild started with 3 members + 8 guildless), if anyone knows who these other people are please post here. I suggest we should, in the absence of further information, exile one of those eight players, though I do not have particularly strong priors on who might be mafia.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 exile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:54 pm 
how can m2w and i be lunch targets when we've already had dinner?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:48 pm 
Adamyedidia is attempting to exile me for being a mazerunner. I am the azorious mazerunner and IMO pretty obviously good. Exiling me is very much defecting from town goals and people who go along with it should be punished accordingly. I advocate we exile sammyluo.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:51 pm 
wow rude