Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Introductions
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:46 am 
Everyone post an introduction here! The important thing is to include enough details that other players would be able to find you on a given day if they wanted to. Also, make sure to include a picture of yourself and where you live.

Remember that people will likely be less killable during the summer. Please try to make yourself killable for at least a little bit every day. Let GMs know if you really can't.

Here is a sample introduction from some time ago:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm Jason, and I look like my profile picture (except with longer hair). If I'm not at some class or event, I usually hang out at ET in public spaces.

M
11:00-12:30 - 6.031 lecture in 34-101

T
09:30-11:00 - 18.100Q lecture in 2-131
11:00-12:00 - 6.UAT recitation in 24-319
19:30-22:30 - square dancing in W20 Lobdell

W
10:00-11:00 - 6.UAT lecture in 32-123
11:00-12:30 - 6.031 lecture in 34-101

R
09:30-11:00 - 18.100Q lecture in 2-131
11:00-12:00 - 6.UAT recitation in 24-319

F
11:00-12:00 - 6.031 lecture in 34-101
12:00-13:00 - 18.100Q recitation in 2-131
19:00-22:00 - Friday Night Magic at New England Comics, Brookline

Su
13:30-17:00 - Board Games on Campus, 36-112

Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:50 pm 
Hi, I'm Mollie. I'm at ET basically all day, every day. On the 22nd I'll probably leave and be on floorpi all day, every day, until the night of the 24th, when I hop on a bus to Toronto. If I'm alive then, I'll find a body double.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:16 pm 
I’m Katie Sedlar, AKA ksedlar! I live with aok and NP lukesci at 9 Adelaide Rd in Somerville (basically 2 minutes from the Porter T stop). Meghal is staying with us this week. If you are ambitious enough to kill me there, ask lukesci for help (he is responsive to email and gchat). I have many plans to increase my killability if that doesn’t work for you though.

Thursday: I will sleep at ET tonight, enabling me to loiter around until about 1:30 pm. Then I’ll Uber to Max Brenner in Boston to have lunch with my friend NP blumberg (message her if you would want to kill me there). After that I will either hang out with her at her apartment, or go back to Darksteel Citadel, where I’ll be most of the evening (though I might leave for the grocery store or the hardware store).

Friday: I have an MIT medical appointment at 3 pm; I’ll aim to arrive there at 2:45, and I’ll be arriving via the Kendall T stop of the red line. After that I will loiter on campus in 34-3 until an ET van happens, if one exists or until the saferide starts if it doesn’t. I’ll then hang out at ET and probably sleep the night there.

Saturday: I might be around a little bit in the morning, but I need to be back to DSC by noon or so to prep for the D&D oneshot I’m running at 2. Span, Isha, and NPs blumberg and dpalumbo will be playing. I’ll be at DSC all night.

Sunday: No plans now; will update later if alive / game is still going.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:59 pm 
Hi, I'm Lily Chen, class of 2016 alum.

I live at 100 Memorial Drive, Apt 8-11B with Daniel Grazian. I work at Google in Kendall (as does Daniel Grazian). I work on 4CC-5, which you need a Google badge to get to. I also sometimes visit ET, usually when Daniel Grazian is visiting there too.

On weekdays, I leave home around 9:15 or 10:15 am (I'll try to do 9:15 consistently during this game) out the east end of the building, and walk down Wadsworth St then Main St to get to work (I enter through the lobby at 355 Main St). I'm usually at work until 7ish on Mon-Thurs, after which I leave though the same lobby and go home, via Wadsworth. On Friday evenings I usually leave work a bit earlier and get dinner somewhere (usually Dumpling Daughter). Weekends I'm mostly at home.

You can find a picture of me here https://www.linkedin.com/in/lchen025/

Specific deviations from regular schedule:
6/20: I'll be doing a volunteering thing with coworkers in Lincoln, for which I'll be meeting coworkers at the Charles MGH red line station at 8:25 am.
6/23: Daniel and I will be going to a friend's house in Arlington for board games, probably starting around noon. We'll be taking a Lyft to get there.

I'll post updates if necessary.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:00 pm 
Hi, I'm Daniel (or dgrazian)

I work at Google, usually around 10 - 6:30.

I live at 100 Memorial Drive, apt 208 with Lily, Pesto, and Jackie.

Alex Arkhipov is in town this week and I'll probably spend most of my free time hanging out with him. I am near-certain that he would help kill me. Same goes for Jackie or Pesto.

I'll probably be at ET a reasonable amount of time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:20 pm 

Hi I'm Nico,

Over the summer, I'm living at the Theta Chi Fraternity on 528 Beacon street.

During the day, I'm normally on campus since I'm UROPing in a lab in building 46. Since my normal UROP hours are about 1-4. I'll likely be in the stud grabbing lunch some days between about 11-1. I also walk across the Harvard bridge twice everyday, normally in the hour range of 11-12 and 4-5.

Some days (probably next week if I survive that long), I'll probably be training in the Z after I finish my UROP, so will be there from about 4-6.

Otherwise, I'm going to a dinner at pepper sky at 7:30 on Friday, so will be walking there from Theta Chi at whatever time is reasonable based from google. Also will be going with friends to the red sox game at 4 on Saturday, so two potential opportunities for adventurous mafia to get me in Boston there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:42 pm 

Hi, I'm Span. I live at ET and will generally be around, especially evenings.

Th: Leaving from ET sometime in the morning. In lab, 3-147 most of the day. Meeting from 2-4 in building 46, 5th floor. At the Muddy from 6-6:30 or so. Square dancing at ET starting at 9?

F: In lab, 3-147, at least from 10am-2pm.

Sa: At Darksteel Citadel for roleplaying from 2pm-undetermined.

Su: No plans yet, probably mostly around ET

M,...: No specific plans, probably go into lab, 3-147 for most of the day.

Attachments:
0.jpg
0.jpg [ 7.83 KiB | Viewed 1727 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:09 pm 
Hi I’m meghal

Thursday: at ET until 6ish, then darksteel citadel. I’ll try to be somewhat killable at ET, you can probably contact the usual NPs to get me killed there, maybe Dylan? I’m less likely to be easily killed at darksteel citadel due to the high ratio of mafia players : residents.

Friday: darksteel citadel in the morning, then getting lunch w a friend at Harvard till ~2 then the schedule is the same as Thursday.

Saturday: unclear, probably at darksteel citadel or otherwise hanging out with aok.

Sunday: no longer in Boston

I realize I’m not actually very killable except sorta when I’m at ET oops, if GMs tell me to be more killable I’ll try to resolve this without being rudely extra paranoid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:53 am 
Hi, I'm aok. I live at darksteel citadel (9 adelaide Rd unit #1). I work at Akuna Capital (24 school st, 8th floor). I'll probably be at work or darksteel citadel all of the time until saturday. I arrive at work between 8:30-9:00, go to lunch at 12-12:30, and will leave today at 6 and tomorrow at 5.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:07 pm 
I'll be leaving work at 5 today, taking the red line from Park Street back to Porter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:06 pm 
Hi, I am Sualeh. I live in Kennedy Biscuit lofts (127 Franklin Street, Room 327)

I am working at IBM until 5 every day and then I am somewhere on campus working. On Thursdays I have a worksession in 32-051 but otherwise I will be somewhere on campus after 5. (There is a high probability I will be near the Z center/stud)

You can google/facebook a picture of me.