Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:23 pm 
This has been resolved and ixa was brutally murdered in floorpi H306 under the watchful eyes of the non-seeing plushies.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:25 pm 

Specifically, this was resolved at 5:48 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:26 pm 
I'm at park st station leaving work for et. I was at work when the kill happened.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:37 pm 
I was either at Stata gym or walking to the Friendly Toast for dinner.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:38 pm 

Karen and I have been at ET since before the kill and we can testify for each other.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:38 pm 

Was busy with my gf. Back at theta chi.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:52 pm 

I was at a meeting, as specified in my intro, which ran from roughly 5-6 at Portal, north of Kendall.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:06 pm 
I was at work.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:10 pm 
I was at a dinner at Pagu with my research group

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:40 pm 

I was at work in Boston.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:04 pm 
An investigator says that yyao, Sammy returns Sammy innocent.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:45 pm 
In lieu of a full alibi (which has been explained in detail to Jakob and in mostly detail to ksedlar), I will just jot a few notes. (Also, please check the chat for a strictly nonpublic claim that is relevant here -- I think after clearing the junk about mendel's claims, this is the most relevant claim for the question of my involvement this situation.)

I had been hanging out with NPs Philip Graves and Chase Christensen for the whole afternoon (and NP Ingerid Foesli for half of it, and NP Walker Weatherly(?) for the other half). This started with me giving them a tour of MIT, ending at floorpi at (according to timestamps in my chat with ixa) ~3:18pm. I was planning to get Philip/Chase/Ingerid to play board games on floorpi for a while, but Philip had a friend in Boston (Walker) who wanted to show them around historical Boston, so we left after ~5 minutes on hall. We took the red line down to Park Street (on which I encountered NP Mike Artin, who you are free to ask for a confirmation if you really want to confirm my location at this irrelevant time). This directly contradicts NP Mendel's purported claim to Jakob.

in Boston, we walked / green-lined around, exploring the freedom trail (ask Jakob and ksedlar, or the actual NPs if you ask me to ask them if they're okay sharing their contact info, for details) until ~5:15ish maybe? (the number being strictly related to Philip's flight time, which iirc was ~7:30pm) when we took the green line up to north station, then were driven by Walker to Philip/Chase's airbnb somewhere in Somerville, where I stayed until ~5:40ish before wandering off to take bus 85 from somerville ave @ union square to kendall/MIT. Based on the data in this link I believe my bus left at ~5:53+:08? I remember it being ~8 minutes later than projected. I arrived on floorpi at ~6:20pm, where I saw ixa with their door open typing on a large screen mafia forum. I teased them about this, only to be greeted with "gao gao"; I then asked if they were alive.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:21 am 
If I read the rules correctly, no spirits could have made this kill, since they can only kill starting day 2? Correct me if I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:25 am 
Upon asking GMs for clarification, because I'm too lazy to search the rules, apparently spirits can pay 2 levels to circumvent this. So apparently I'm not actually proven innocent of this kill. In that case, my alibi is that I was asleep in California (not that that alibi means much).