Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:04 pm 
I pm'ed my vote+vie to the GMs, so hopefully that's taken care of. I've been WeChatting Jason but like I obviously can't tell him my vie to tell the GMs.

Can anyone catch me up on the current conversation? I'm voting Sammy because gaorev voted Sammy and now he's dead. I think Mendel as an NP alone wasn't enough of an update, but this is nonnegligible, in lieu of more actual evidence.

I don't remember if any pair investigations cleared Sammy or if we even trust PIs this game.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:14 pm 
I also don't know if I was roleblocked or totem twisted or anything because (through no fault of our beautiful sexy cool judges) I haven't heard anything from gms since daystart.

I thought this problem would resolve itself overnight but this has not been resolved.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:53 pm 
Yes, I got cleared by two investigations; this is in the investigations thread, which you can read. I personally am fairly suspicious of PIs, but I think 2 negatives (from allegedly different investigators, where the total number of investigators is the correct 3) is a fair update.

(Also, PM Jakob or ksedlar if you want the story behind why they're vouching for me in terms of yesterday. I'm fairly sure this makes the Mendel thing either neutral or an epsilon positive update on my innocence)

(Also the gurev argument is a reasonable slight update, but it feels a bit silly to weight it above, say, the PI results; compare this to your claim in a 2018 spring normal game that Julian "definitely didn't" kill me in the floorpi tvl at ~2am because it would be too obvious, fix that to the other direction and normalize to the correct level of update, and that probably is the level at strategic equilibrium that applies here.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:23 am 
Yeah I should have checked the investigations thread, sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:45 pm 
I wanna talk to people.

If people wanna talk to me, you can reach me on IRC at esper.net #pravi.

Please, this is really frustrating.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:34 pm 
goddamn it.

so aok joined my irc channel but I'm also experiencing connectivity issues with that so

augh maybe I shouldn't try to play mafia in china