Pravi sammyluo

Day 3 will start at midnight.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Lynch
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:23 pm 
correction:

m2w - karen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:25 pm 
Do we get to know if karen had a totem on her?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:29 pm 
You see a totem materialize in a stream of 0's and 1's and then drip down into the grass below, disappearing forever, like tears in rain.

karengao had hacker bear.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:53 pm 
So Karen being hacker bear is strange. Specifically (timestamps all according to ksedlar):

ksedlar got a GM message at 9:32pm saying she had been hacked. At 9:37pm, ksedlar pointed out to GMs that townies can't hack without 3 [level] and asked to confirm that this rule was not violated. At 9:42pm GMs said (in ksedlar's paraphrase) "it was either the case that the person who muted me was not 3+, or that a farmer didn't know that bears needed to be level 3 or higher to do this and wanted to retract the action"

Karengao was at squares from 8pm onwards, so it feels unlikely that she would have been active enough to choose to hack at 9:32 minus epsilon regardless of which scenario we're in, and especially unlikely that she would have been active in the interval 9:37-9:42 enough to retract such a hack. It's possible that mafia buddies did the hack / retracted it for her? (does this seem like the kind of thing GMs would allow?) It's also possible that we're in the first case, and Karen submitted the hack at like 7pm but GMs didn't process it until 9:32pm, though I'd hope this isn't the case or else information extraction is dumb

Also, as discussed in chat, ksedlar is a super bad choice for a townie to hack, since she's so integral to strategy-making. 9:32 is also a really strange time to do a town hacking (ideally you would hack right before day end for innocence semiproving later or something).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:00 pm 
People should be pretty confident that my claim is true. If I were mafia making this up, then I would somehow need to make sure that a town-aligned hacker wouldn't contradict me. But given that Karen was hacker, the only way I could be sure of this would be if we were both mafia. But I voted for her and was supportive of her lynch, which would be strange. Plus I am not actually sure what benefit I would get from lying about this...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:09 pm 
The bees pick up a strange ouja board off of karengao's dead body and carry it over to lilychen, who now has spirit search.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:01 am 
Spirit search but no honey jar -- this makes me feel like we executed wrong for gurev's death :/