Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: town manifesto
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:36 pm 
I strongly believe that I should be shoveled upon death, and you should too. The spirit search investigations currently identify me as the unique killer of aok; I beef this strongly and beg for pair investigations. I recognize that I'll probably be lynched anyway. Even so, and even if you think I'm mafia, you should shovel me. It's good to have a super confirmed dead mafia, and if I'm revealed innocent, it proves a conspiracy. Remember, shovel results can't be manipulated this game.

I strongly believe Jason is mafia. I believe the other remote players are town.

I believe the set of mafia is:

jason, ksedlar, span?, lilychen???

Nico, Yannick, and Span should be held accountable for using their coin for proven innocence scheme. People other than them should check the logic of their scheme to make sure it makes sense.

Post subject: Re: town manifesto
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:53 pm 
I believe that either one of Span and Mollie is mafia, or aok's kill was manipulated, or the mafia did a spirit search themselves to make the last result random. Honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised if one of the latter two were the case, but regardless, I'm in favor of executing Mollie today and shoveling afterwards.

Some pieces of evidence against me having killed aok:
- I don't really have a sleep schedule, so it would've been much better for me if I killed aok during a time when other remote players (like Mollie) were awake, and claimed to be asleep then.
- I reported a guilty result for the spirit search, which would be pretty risky if I was actually mafia.