Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:19 pm 
If you haven't made investigations from splitters/PI's yet, it would be nice to get them out way before day end :)) Then we don't have to have last minute voting mobs, which are traditionally are very likely to get sidetracked by mafia.

I think another PI with brunnerj for yyao's kill might be helpful, but it seems correct to lynch him if he has 3 investigations against him, and especially if most other people are cleared for that kill. At this point, I think he's either a) the killer or b) got framed by the mafia for that kill.

Focusing on iperez's kill seems more helpful with the investigations we have rn. We have quite a few player-alibis around that kill, and the oujia board helped eliminate people for the kill. At this point, almost everybody who's posted an alibi has been cleared, so it would be helpful if more people responded with an alibi for that kill.

thoughts? comments? investigation results?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:24 pm 

I'm still going to advocate for lynching brunnerj as yesterday. Investigating iperez's kill seems like a good idea (particularly Ninager).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:02 pm 
Everyone vote brunnerj (no srsly tho like actually it’s p obv he’s mafia)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm 

Ok so we have three people who look quite likely to be mafia: brunnerj, emmaw, and Ninager. I say we stick with lynching brunnerj and hope that there are vigilantes out there to make kills, unless someone thinks we should focus on lynching a different suspect. Ninager looks most like a serial killer to me, which means it would be day 6 until another kill. Also I think I will probably be killed tomorrow. I still have elevated suspicion of people who voted for karengao on day 2.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:37 pm 

If there are any town roleblockers out there, I think it would be a good idea to roleblock whichever of {brunnerj, emmaw} is not lynched tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:50 pm 
Im going to vote for brunnerj, i think he's mafia. :P